Topic :: Cross Section

Cross Section Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Cross section of a PMOS transistor?

Intel,

Cross section of an NMOS transistor?

Intel,

3 8522

Draw the Cross Section of an Inverter? Clearly show all the connections between M1 and poly, M1 and diffusion layers etc?

Intel,

If the length of a wire is doubled and its cross-section is also doubled, then its electric resistance will 1 Remain unchanged 2 Become one-fourth 3 Become two times 4 Become four times

2 7560

Suppose a steel bar of cross sectional area A is subjected to load P at one end and 2P at the other end ,what will be the induced stress in the bar?

BARC,

5 9496

The cable area of cross section is 185 sq mm. How to convert this to the diameter.

Syscon,

7 14362

What will be cross section area of copper conductor for carry 2000 amps & 2500 amps....sq.mm.?/

3 6227

How are calculated the aluminium busbar cross section area?

2 8500

why we are using large cross section cable at load side and small at other (11kv to trsfr)side of transformer? when the load increses current at both side increases,right?

2 4476

what are all types of cross section in AC cables?

calculation of lad carryinc capacity of 6mm2 cross section wire in 415 voltage circuit. What will be the amps.

MAHINDRA,

HOW SKIN EFFECT REDUCE THE CROSS SECTION OF THE CONDUCTOR

2 4508

how can we know the size of cable cross-section from current rating ?

3 4547

IF I KNOW THE AREA OF CROSS SECTION OFTHE WIRE , WATTAGE OF THE LOAD ,VOLTAGE SUPPLY WHAT IM GIVING TO THE LOAD AND ALSO POWER FACTOR OF LOAD ....... SO GIVE ME FOR WHAT AMOUNT OF CURRENT I SHOULD USE WHICH TYPE OF CABLE?

What is the formula to find out cross sectional area of cable for certain current rating?

MRF,

1 7044

Un-Answered Questions { Cross Section }

Cross section of a PMOS transistor?

Draw the Cross Section of an Inverter? Clearly show all the connections between M1 and poly, M1 and diffusion layers etc?

Greetings This question is about hydraulics and I request an expert to answer it. A simple hydraulic machine is made up of two heads, a larger one with a larger force inside a wider pipe and a smaller one with a smaller force inside a smaller pipe in width as in the second picture on this link: http://science.howstuffworks.com/hydraulic1.htm The question is this: what happens if the smaller head and the smaller force doesn’t exist but the smaller pipe is high enough to take all the liquid? For example the larger head is 1.00 sqr metre and can go down 1.00m under a weight of 100.00kg. The cross sectional area of the smaller pipe is 0.001 sqr metre. Now when the larger head goes down 1.00m, how high the liquid from the wider pipe can go into the smaller pipe of the cross sectional area of 0.001 sqr metre? Regards

what are all types of cross section in AC cables?

IF I KNOW THE AREA OF CROSS SECTION OFTHE WIRE , WATTAGE OF THE LOAD ,VOLTAGE SUPPLY WHAT IM GIVING TO THE LOAD AND ALSO POWER FACTOR OF LOAD ....... SO GIVE ME FOR WHAT AMOUNT OF CURRENT I SHOULD USE WHICH TYPE OF CABLE?

can we find any technical issue if we are gong to change the dimensions of steel beams from one type to another type IE if there are any equievelant data base to find solution for problem of changeing sectios of beam from one type to another with the same cross sectional area.

Draw the cross section of a boundary wall and label its part with detailing?

Why we use circular(Stepped) cross section in transformer core?

hi everybody how to design string combiner box (scb) internal parameters like bus bar and spd (surge protection device and fuse which place to set that,and also bus bar one particular cross sectional how much heat generated and how much power loss tell me Clearly and briefly

My question is whether bellow formula is correct to find bus size for 46kA for 0.5 second & what is RT in bellow formula. formula to calculate the size of busbar to withstand the thermal stresses due to currents with duration of 0.2 sec to 5 sec. Sp = RT( I x I x t) / K Where Sp – is the cross sectional area of bus bar in millimeters. I -    is the value of AC fault current. t -    is the operating time of disconnecting device in seconds. K –  is the factor depending on the material of the conductor, insulation and initial and final temperature. Value of ‘k’ for copper is 143.

Explain Cross section of a PMOS transistor?

Explain Cross section of an NMOS transistor?

What is Latch Up? Explain Latch Up with cross section of a CMOS Inverter. How do you avoid Latch Up?