Topic :: Order

Order Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS - EXAMPLE 8.3 : Solve the first order differential equation : (Z + 1)(dy/dx) = xy in term of ln |y| = f(x). Z = (x)(x).

1 1710

Suppose u have ordered for 1000 pcs and u kept tolerances in mtrl as higher limit 10% and lower limit to 10%. By mistake vendor sent you 1200 pcs it won't allow to post post graduate.but you can't reject it as it is necessary for production ryt now..How to solve this.explain

1 2978

UNIT OPERATION - EXAMPLE 9.2 : A distillation column separates 10000 kg / hr of a mixture containing equal mass of benzene and toluene. The product D recovered from the condenser at the top of the column contains 95 % benzene, and the bottom W from the column contains 96 % toluene. The vapor V entering the condenser from the top of the column is 8000 kg / hr. A portion of the product from the condenser is returned to the column as reflux R, and the rest is withdrawn as the final product D. Assume that V, R, and D are identical in composition since V is condensed completely. Find the ratio of the amount refluxed R to the product withdrawn D. Hint : Solve the simultaneous equations as follow in order to find the answer (R / D) : 10000 = D + W; 10000 (0.5) = D (0.95) + W (0.04); 8000 = R + D.

1 1976

REACTION ENGINEERING - EXAMPLE 13.3 : The half-life for first order reaction could be described in the differential equation dC / dt = -kC where k is a constant, C is concentration and t is time. (a) Find the equation of C as a function of t. (b) Find the half life for such reaction or the time required to reduce 50 % of the initial concentration, where k = 0.139 per minute. (c) When the initial concentration Co is 16 mol / cubic metre, how long does the reaction required to achieve the final concentration of 1 mol / cubic metre?

1 1458

Work order-less Completions

1 2844

ENGINEERING NUMERICAL METHODS - EXAMPLE 19.3 : There are 2 simultaneous equations : (A1) x + (B1) y = D1 and (A2) x + (B2) y = D2. (a) By using Excel program, find the values of x and y when A1 = 80, A2 = 150, B1 = 52, B2 = 100, D1 = 3.5 and D2 = 2.3. (b) Write the expression of Excel in the form of =MMULT(MINVERSE(W:X),Y:Z) in order to get the values of x and y. W, X, Y and Z may be A1, A2, B1, B2, D1 and D2.

1 2005

DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS - EXAMPLE 20.1 : By using Excel program either on laptop or desktop PC, solve the differential equation dy / dx = -2y + x + 4 with h = 0.005, initial values : x = 0, y = 1. The 4th order Runge-Kutta method provides : y(N + 1) = y(N) + (1/6) (k1 + 2k2 +2k3 + k4), k1 = h [ -2y(N) + x(N) + 4 ], k2 = h { -2 [ y(N) + k1 / 2 ] + x(N) + h / 2 + 4 }, k3 = h { -2 [ y(N) + k2 / 2 ] + x(N) + h / 2 + 4 }, k4 = h { -2 [ y(N) + k3 ] + x(N) + h + 4 }. What is the value of y at x = 0.5?

1 1459

Difference between Manual reorder point and Automatic reorder point.

What is collective order. Pre requisite of the collective order?

Can we create a production order without BOM and Routing?

1 3453

Steps to configure Production order type.

What are the parameters are there in Order type or in dependent para. config?

Once the Production order is created, how to change the BOM and routing in that order?

2 5056

How can you create production order without routing and BoM?

Question related to Production order status or status profile?