Topic :: Order

Order Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Can we use two order by clause in query?

How do I sort in descending order in r?

How do I insert a table in word without borders?

Is map ordered c++?

i have one sold to party that sold to party have 1000 ship to party but if create order system should take always 80 number ship to party how can you do this?

In back order process system follows backward scheduling or forward scheduling? please give ur valuable answers

What does * { box-sizing: border-box; } do? What are its advantages?

1 556

Once you create a sales order, how do you confirm to the customer like I have the stock for ATP to check for the customer?

In Order - what have you done exactly, did you do the entire setup in SAP, and if yes, can you walk me through it?

Could anyone explain to me how you were processing the 812 in SAP meaning how would you post your 812 credits? So, 850 creates orders in SAP, what about credit/debit - how do they post in the SAP?

PRICING…… I have a requirement where I have a fright condition which is a header condition for the whole document, I will be maintaining the fright condition recorder (header level) because it’s header condition, now the requirement is if I want to have 5 conditions to be calculated for each item because let’s say I have 5 line items, I want to see how the side calculated first of each item so what’s the best way to take out that out of the system in standard configuration, how can we achieve this?..... REPEATING question (I have a fright condition, now fright condition is a header condition, now my requirement is I wanted to applied that fright condition each line item level so fright condition applies a header level but my requirement is I want to see each and every line item should also get this fright condition on the value of the item, let’s say my fright is $100 so I have 5 line item, each item has the 10 10 10… so build on that value I want to purpurnate the fright condition, how can we achieve this from the standard system configuration stand point?

Do you know what is made to order scenario or make-to-stock scenario? SO, in the make-to-order scenario, what’s the integration touchpoint that you figure MRP? My question is when you have a make-to-order scenario, how does MRP will be figured? How system know that when you create a sale order whether the sale order is calling for make to order or make to the stock type of order, which data determined this is made to order make to stock…. The system should understand when I create an order, whether it’s made to order or make to stock, so which parameter which value that system will be determined based on that system will say okay this make to order so I need to I mean the system has to go to the next level then it’s going to the MRP all the subsequent planning will be taken taking place, what’s the parameter that we have to check?

What’s forward scheduling and backward scheduling activator? There’s a concept called forward scheduling and backward scheduling logic when you do an availability check whenever your order is created system will check whether it’s forward scheduling or backward scheduling, if it’s fatal we have a concept of how is it working, how is that you created as part of your available promise concept? Whatever that date is being considered as part of the logic, whatever the date that is configured or we maintain the data to say know that system tell to create this output back scheduling

Can anyone tell me please how can I go and introduce the discount condition type in the pricing procedure and how it’s going to impact with tax all the pricing getting to calculate in the order? For example, how specially I have a customer who I set out as an international customer and as a domestic customer what are the differences between that… is there tax is different, is there any fright different, is there any pricing different????

Describe the challenges and considerations specific to managing kidney disorders in pediatric patients.