Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

i have tested one module at the i found one defect for it. it is fixed by developer but i want to know the impact of these defect on other module which has dependency on defect found module. Other than regression how we will use best practice for to find any impact on other module as it's near to deadline for testing

how to calculate differential current when we testing differential relay..suppose we have 1000kw generator,630amp VCB,what value we should put /inject so that relay trip the VCB? PLLZ justify ur comment

Hello,I've been called for an interview test from edcon, they told me to come with an calculator and pen .I have no idea what I'm going to be calculating,can someone please give me clues of what to look out for the most, thank you

Edcon,

I studied MBA, I want learn any softwarecourse, which course is better hadoop or testing tools(manual+selenium?)

When use basket and when use paddle in dissolution tester

Emcure,

1 2524

Testing charges bill given for Rs. 32,000/- but not added service tax in this bill. So, How much TDS will be deduct

Suraj Constructions,

1 2285

write test cases for whatsapp messaging..?

IBM, Stag Computers,

1 4197

Non functional testing Examples ?

Stag Computers,

1 2412

can u anyone plz share some etl testing interview question . and share the sql queries and unix . plz help me to clear in the etl testing interview by sharing ur knowledge

Cap Gemini,

how to write test cases for smart meter for gas and electricty

how to write test cases both negative and positive redbus.com .source to destination and booking form

1 16377

How to check feasibility of the appliction?in automation testing?

CTS,

How many regression test suits in your appliction?

CTS,

2 3119

if a material tested by titration and finish test by HPLC we can prepare working standard by which method.

Aishwarya Healthcare,

If userA send a string through whatsapp but userB is not getting properly the string, Then what may be problem? Can someone write testcase of this. Both whtsapp application is same version and OS is also same android version.

Google,

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?