Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

please mention the latest trends and tools in recruitment process?

1 4335

What is the types of HT motor testing

ABB,

Is unit testing possible or even desirable in all circumstances?Provide example to justify your answer.

you will be given a program and asked to write the Test Data and expected output for the same. for eg: there is a program which returns the sum of largest two numbers in an integer array.

Amazon,

1 5835

you are testing with daily builds,you installed the latest build today and what will you do if the application shortcut is not launching?

Amazon,

2 7549

What do you think is the perfect test management system for test service vendors like me?

1 2895

how to prepare the technical test

RRB,

What is the difference between a Test Plan and a Test Strategy?

Symphony,

6 9068

Find greatest of two numbers using macro

Bosch, Siemens,

4 35325

Can you tell me what is negative testing?

4 6316

How do you test the middleware ? esp for an Online Banking software?

Fiserv,

2 12505

when will ssa data entry test result will be announced????

I have faced one issues while doing test in QTP. I have described the scenario below. 1. I have to test web application.In that i want to give input of drop down values in the application. 2. Suppose Drop down has 5 value "A,B,C,D,E".I would like to give value from data table of QTP. 3. I have changed the drop down value as variable in Keyword view and given values in data table "A,B,C,D,E" as one below one. 4. While i am running the script it could not identify the drop down value which is in Data Table.It shows message. How to make value identify by QTP?

1 4777

What are the abend codes occour in ur latest PROJECT in DB2

Cap Gemini,

2 7685

we have two exchange server domain as hcl.com having user test1 & ibm.com having user test2 as using same ip class 10.0.0.1 for hcl.com & 10.0.0.2 for ibm.com ?how user test1@hcl.com send mail to test2@ibm.com?

HCL, IBM, Wipro,

11 29665

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?