There are 8 balls that look identical. One of them weighs
less than the others. Given a weighing scale, how will you
find this ball.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

There are 8 balls that look identical. One of them weighs less than the others. Given a weighing s..

Answer / parth

!!!!!!

what if there are an odd number of balls????

Is This Answer Correct ?    5 Yes 26 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

In a grass field, If there are 40 cows, they could eat for 40 days. If there are 30 cows, they could eat for 60 days. Than if 20 cows, How much day they could eat? a) 60 b) 80 c)55 d)50

32 Answers   IBM, Reliance, TCS,

A number, when it is divided by 8 it gives a remainder 3 and is divisible by both 3 and 5. Find the number.

0 Answers   Cap Gemini,

In 1991, was the number of people in City A three times greater then the number of people in City B?

2 Answers   TCS,

If A can complete a work in 6 hours, and B can complete it in 8 hours, then how much time would they take to complete the work together?

5 Answers   Wipro,

Sita is my father's father's only son's daugther. wat relation do sita and i share ? sister brother father mother

6 Answers   Amdocs,

What number should be added to or subtracted from each term of the ratio 17 : 24 so that it becomes equal to 1 : 2.

0 Answers   Accenture,

One man ordering pizza,there r 5 different varieties in the shop,namely a,b,c,d,e. you can also order your own 5 varieties other then a,b,c,d,e.The ordered one should be in a combination of 3 varieties of shop and 2 varieties of your own taste.find how much different varieties he can order?(plz provide the answer with solution)

10 Answers   Infosys, Wipro,

sir , i hv done 85 correct question in ssc cgl-tier-i 2010 after checking through my source which is correct , tell me whether i m eleigible for tier-ii or not charan , jalandhar

0 Answers  

a vendor solds two things at same cost 12 RS with one item at 25%profit and other at 20%loss,by this transaction he made profit or loss by how much

0 Answers   Infosys,

Ben can have a piece of work done in 8 days, Joe can work three times faster than the Ben, Ram can work five times faster than Ben. How many days will they take to do the work together ?

3 Answers  

some people went for vaction. unfortunately it rained for 13 days when they were there. but whenever it rained in the morning, they had clean afternood and vice versa. In all they enjoyed 11 morning and 12 afternoons. how many days did they stay there totally

0 Answers   InfoTest,

Some of the friends decided to go on a picnic they decided to go on a bike if the biker decided to take one pillion with him then there is no means of travel for the people as equal to the no of bike + 1. if they decided to go on two trip three bike r left unused in the second trip find the no of person having bike?

2 Answers   CTS,

Categories