by 3, and the first
4 digits are
divisible by 4 and
so on such that
the entire number
is divisible by 10.
find N.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

A 10 digit number N has none of its digits reapeating. The first two digits me N are divisi..

Answer / jagdip more

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 22 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

In the 4 digits 1,2,3,4 how many 4 digited numbers are possible which are divisable by 4? Repetetions are allowed

0 Answers   Infosys,

If 12 men and 16 boys can do a piece of work in 5 days and,13 men and 24 boys can do it in 4 days, how long will 7 men and 10 boys take to do it,

2 Answers  

there is a 6 digit number which contains digits 1,2,3,4,5 and x .this number is divisible by 4 .the possible combinatios of this number (by arranging the digits) which is divisble by 4 is 192. find the value of x from options given below... 1)6 only 2) 0,6 and 8 3)6 and 8 only 4)8 only

6 Answers   TCS, Wipro,

Find the missing number in this series? 8 2 14 6 11 ? 14 6 18 12

0 Answers   3i Infotech,

Hello SIr, I want staff selection commission General Awareness books and intelligence books and materials with explan please send my ID sir and Railway Recruitment Group D books and materials please explan all subjects. Thanks you sir,

0 Answers   TCS,

A invests $12000, B invests $8000, C invests $6000 and they got a profit of $1200. How much share A got more than B and C?

0 Answers   BPCL Bharat Petroleum, Sonata,

1. Profit and loss problem.. Two mercants sold a good of worth Rs 1000 from which one merchant A got profit from selling prices and merchant B got profit form cost price and profit for both is 25% what is difference amount.? 2.5lts solution bottles in which 4 lts of solution is filled in which 15 % of salt is mixed,1.5 lits solution is fell out and it is filled with water how much of salt content is present..? 3.Square of 21 cms and bull was tied at corner with rope of 7 cms how much area it can graze... 4.A and B can do a work 15 and 20 days respectively form which A as done half of the work and then b joind then it done 1/20th work how much many days in which a complted work which left by B.

0 Answers  

I have applied for SBI clerk test. I am average in maths. How can I do the QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE (maths) questions fast using short cut methods ?

0 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

what is oracle

5 Answers   Datamatics, Oracle,

i need rs aggarwal verbal &nonverbal book download link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i nned by 2marow morning

55 Answers   Accenture, Arihant, CTS, eInfochips, HCL, IBM, Infosys, MNB, Ram Infotech, SSB, SSC, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Thought Works, Wipro,

Ronak's mother is the only daughter of Jasmeet's father. How is Jasmeet's husband related to Ronak?

0 Answers   Canara Bank,

There are 3 societies a,b,c. a lent tractors to b and c as many as they had. After some time b gave as many tractors to a and c as many as they have. After sometime c did the same thing. At the end of this transaction each one of them had 24. Find the tractors each originally had.

0 Answers   IBM, Infosys,

Categories