Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / sakthi
The Test Cases for Recycle Bin are
1) Check when we click the icon "Recycle Bin" it opens.
2) Check the heading of window.
3) check each and every menu in title bar that works correctly.
4) Check if we delete the data from Recycle bin, the data
5) check the scrollbar works correctly
6) Check the links in the side of recycle bin works correctly
|Is This Answer Correct ?||12 Yes||2 No|
Answer / chandu
1. Check the Restore capability is available or not.
2. Check whether we are able to clear list from recycle bim
3. While delete(+ shift) folder it should not appear in the
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||0 No|
Answer / braju.k
1) Check if the data is deleting directly from the recycle
bin when we send to recycle bin.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||1 Yes||1 No|
Answer / ranchhod prajapati
Check for sorting works correctly -we can sort by name, date
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||1 No|
what is the difference between use case and test case?
What kinds of testing have you done?
what are the advantages of manual and automation testing ? and which one would u term as efficent testing and effective testing ?pls do reply thankx in advance its urgent
plz dont give any def. wat actions do u perform on website while doing monkey testing? or how can u do monkey testing?
Difference b/w test case and scenarios.
What are the bugs we cannot find in black box?
what are test cases for edit,add,delete,save,preview and main buttons and test scenarios
how can i derive the test case for requirement and usecase ?
What is the difference between GUI Testing,UI testing and Usability TEsting
What should be a cover letter name while updating resume on naukri.com? please post answer
Q) Create Preffered customer: As a customer when i purchase more than $5000 in goods since my first purchase, I become a preffered customer so that i can receive the benefits associated with that status.
5. What do you like about each of the Web sites?