1Testing process followed in your company …
3. Testing Methodology
4. Where u maintains the Repositories?
5. What is CVS?
6. Bug Tool used?
7. How will you prepare traceability matrix if there is no
Business Doc and Functional Doc?
8. How will you validate the functionality of the Test
cases, if there is no business requirement document or user
requirement document as such…
9. Testing process followed in your company?
10. Tell me about CMM LEVEL -4 …what are steps that to be
followed to achieve the CMM -IV standards?
11. What is Back End testing?
14. How will u write traceability matrix?
15. What is CVS and why it is used?
16. What will be specified in the Defect Report…?
17. What is Test summary Report…?
18. What is Test Closure report…?
21. What are the Testing methodologies that u have followed
in your project ?
22. What kind of testing that u have been involved in and
explain about it….
24. What is joins and what are the different types of joins
in SQL and explain the same?
25. What is Foreign Key in SQL…?
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / ramumcato
please dont post inthis way. make if sinsible
|Is This Answer Correct ?||1 Yes||0 No|
Answer / itsalleasy
This is like giving the wholemanual testing training to
someone. So it is hard to answer all these questions here.
Although you can get all this information in the following
en.wikipedia.org. (Every single answer you need.
w3schools.com (For SQL joins and other database related
questions and a lot more.)
CVS is version control system. It is used to handle the
different versions being released for your product.
Hope that helps,
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
Any body can write the test cases for Address field, Mobile Number field & Landline Number field ?
State a generalized process for load test? Or explain how you did it previously.
What is Test Coverage?
wat kinds of documents requied during regression testion ? at time regression testing is done? can we do it repeatdly
what is error handling in qtp
In My Company Am Preparing the test cases in the Excel Sheet.All the Companies Are Using Excel Sheet"s??????Please Answer.
Differentiate between severity and priority? who assign these parameters to a bug?
negative test cases on banking domain ?
last testcase for project will be written in which phase?
what are things to be tested in job portal websites?
diff b/w smoke testng and sanity,which coms fist functional or sanity
What is a checklist? and wat are its contents??