1Testing process followed in your company …
3. Testing Methodology
4. Where u maintains the Repositories?
5. What is CVS?
6. Bug Tool used?
7. How will you prepare traceability matrix if there is no
Business Doc and Functional Doc?
8. How will you validate the functionality of the Test
cases, if there is no business requirement document or user
requirement document as such…
9. Testing process followed in your company?
10. Tell me about CMM LEVEL -4 …what are steps that to be
followed to achieve the CMM -IV standards?
11. What is Back End testing?
14. How will u write traceability matrix?
15. What is CVS and why it is used?
16. What will be specified in the Defect Report…?
17. What is Test summary Report…?
18. What is Test Closure report…?
21. What are the Testing methodologies that u have followed
in your project ?
22. What kind of testing that u have been involved in and
explain about it….
24. What is joins and what are the different types of joins
in SQL and explain the same?
25. What is Foreign Key in SQL…?
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / ramumcato
please dont post inthis way. make if sinsible
|Is This Answer Correct ?||1 Yes||0 No|
Answer / itsalleasy
This is like giving the wholemanual testing training to
someone. So it is hard to answer all these questions here.
Although you can get all this information in the following
en.wikipedia.org. (Every single answer you need.
w3schools.com (For SQL joins and other database related
questions and a lot more.)
CVS is version control system. It is used to handle the
different versions being released for your product.
Hope that helps,
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
what is agile testing
how to identify the test scenario
Hi, can only tel me correctly, Who will prepare Traceability Matrix ? reply soonn frnds plsss
What are the Assumption while writing the test cases? Explain with the example?
One or more text elements or even all text elements in a page should be markable as required to match. -What are the categories of content validation is described in the text above?
What is difference in between operating system 2000 and os xp?
Any idea about CMM?
Which is the best book to ref. for design the test cases/scenario in manual testing,which gives detailed idea with all the strategies ?
Hi,I am new to testing ....having no work Experience till date.I just got my working visa ....Can anyone pls advice whether i should attempt for CSTE exam and if yes,can you pls suggest some good link which would cover most of the matirial for exam?Thanks.my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
1. what is a test bed ?
Hello every1 , i am a 2008 BE graduate & i am trained in S/W Testing., Would doing any certification course like ISTQB (foundation level) would help get a job in a good MNC ... email@example.com
Hi friends!! Can u tell me, what is meant by Database Testing? How it can be done? What is tested in it(like any Queries like Select and all are tested or not)?