Follow Our FB Page << CircleMedia.in >> for Daily Laughter. We Post Funny, Viral, Comedy Videos, Memes, Vines...


. Palghat Mountain lies between

(a) Nilgiri and Coromondel

(b) Nilgiri and Annamalal

(c) Nilgiri and Westernghats

(d) Nilgiri and Easternghats

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback



. Palghat Mountain lies between (a) Nilgiri and Coromondel (b) Nilgiri and Annamalal (c) Ni..

Answer / virendra singh

nilgiri and annamalai

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 0 No

. Palghat Mountain lies between (a) Nilgiri and Coromondel (b) Nilgiri and Annamalal (c) Ni..

Answer / guest

(a) Nilgiri and Coromondel

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 5 No

Post New Answer

More General Knowledge_Current Affairs Interview Questions

In an effort to improve which of the following in India, the Cricket Board has set up a panel comprising stalwarts of the game so that players can be trained? 1 Spin bowling 2 Fast bowling 3 Wicket keeping 4 Fielding

1 Answers  


The power to create a new All India Service rests with (1) The Ministry of Personnel and Training (2) Rajya Sabha (3) President (4) Parliament

1 Answers  


Why was the Guinea Bissau recently in the news? 1 There was a revolt against the Government in which rebel troops gained effective control of the country 2 There was a very severe earthquake in the country in which more than 50,000 people died 3 The Guinea Bissau was the venue of the recently-concluded Commonwealth Meet 4 None of these

1 Answers  


who is mumbai commissioner

11 Answers   MCGM, MPSC,


The secret society of revolutionaries which was organized by V D Savarkar in 1904 was: (a) Sandhya (b) Yugantar (c) Abhinav Bharat (d) Ghadar

6 Answers   Venkys,






UN declared 2003 as the year of : (a) Communication (b) International Year of Fresh Water (c) Employment (d) Old

1 Answers  


Which of the following is a non-ferrous metal? 1 Aluminum 2 Iron 3 Nickel 4 Cabalt

1 Answers  


Which battle laid the foundation of British Empire in India? (1) First Battle of Panipat (2) Battle of Khanwah (3) Battle of Talikota (4) Battle of Plassey

2 Answers  


Which of the following statements is/are true?A) A substantial part of the population of the South Asian countries do not have access to the safe drinking water.B) The pattern of water consumption in the region is about 95% in agriculture and remaining 5% in industries. No water for domestic use.C) The time is such that almost one out of the four hospital beds is occupied by a patient who is ill because of water pollution. (1) A & C only (2) Only A (3) Only C (4) Only A & B (5) A, B & C

1 Answers  


The study of landforms is called: (a) geology (b) geomorphology (c) physical geography

3 Answers  


INCAL was held in: (A) Melbourne (B) New Delhi (C) Geneva (D) Beijing

1 Answers  


The hills that have the Dodda Bettah Peak are - (a) Annamalai (b) Nilgiri (c) Palani (d) Kutralam

1 Answers  






Categories