1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating
the weight then what is his gain in percentage.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating the weight then what is his gain in pe..

Answer / shubham

5.2631579%

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating the weight then what is his gain in pe..

Answer / guest

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / guest

definately not 5. 5(9\19).Work it out.

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 2 No

Answer / hitesh

4.88%

Answer / neha

4.80%

Post New Answer

More English Interview Questions

What is the Water offline conductivity

0 Answers   Biocon,

please send the sample question of state bank of india to email id please.......that is quatitative aptitude,general awareness&resoning ability,marketing aptitude/computerknowledge,english,psycometry

45 Answers   Banking, Indian Bank, State Bank Of India SBI, Wipro,

I sudhakar i applied for the post of AAI jr. executive ( Electronics) written exam on october. I want to know the syllabus and pattern of the exam in the AAI site there is no information on syllabi......so, please be patient and forward me the syllabus for the exam my friends....... I will be very much thankful to you. my email mailid- ecsudhakar@gmail.com

0 Answers  

how to use chatting and sending mail from yahoo massenger & gmail ? 2.if u have any more this type of site plz tell me?

1 Answers  

What is critical pedagogy?

0 Answers   Mahatma Gandhi University,

. A man is having some money deposited in bank. In the 1st yr he gets 8% interest, 2nd yr -11 %, 3rd yr- 13%.If he gets Rs 12,400 at the end of three yr. How much he deposited.

7 Answers   Satyam,

which of the below functions is used to search data withing a range based on a condition?

1 Answers   eClerx,

what did you understand is the purpose of business objectives and how are these influenced by a study of PESTLE and affected by a considersation of SWOT

0 Answers  

In the new year new you got a wish. What you will in these three. 1. $1000000 2. Lottery Ticket 3. 10 Years of Live

6 Answers   Sutherland,

the name given to the border which separates pakistan and hindustan is

1 Answers  

The New Deal in America began in 1933 and included widespread bank reforms, unprecedented government infrastructure spending, and unparalleled expansion in the size of government. Some political commentators and economic historians contend that President Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal singlehandedly propelled the United States out of the Great Depression and into decades of uninterrupted prosperity. To support this claim, these economists note that during the years following 1933, GDP grew, unemployment shrunk, and optimism increased. Which of the following statements, if true, would most weaken the above argument? The considerable government expenditures and massive labor requirements engendered by America's entry into World War II in late 1941 helped employ Americans and grow GDP. The considerable debt burden that the government assumed to fund the New Deal sparked fear in the minds of some economists, investors, and businessmen. On average, GDP per capita fell and unemployment rose in many foreign countries during the years after President Roosevelt announced his New Deal. During 1939, the U.S. economy contracted sharply, unemployment jumped 5%, and America's optimism fell.

0 Answers   Accenture,

who is our finanace minister?

15 Answers   Cholamandalam DBS, HDFC,

Categories