Table A Table B
1. Union & union all --> A Union B , A Union all B
2. Minus , Intersect --> A minus B , B Minus A , A Intersect B
3. Joins A join B , A Left Join B A Right Join B , A full Join B
4. %Type - Uses & Benifit
5. Truncate & Delete
6. Pragma Autonomus Transaction
7. how to Perform DDL from function or procedure
8. Can we have DML inside Function
9. Rank & Dense Rank diffrence
10. Water Mark in Oracle
11. Index , Can we have index in all column of table if no then why ?
No Answer is Posted For this Question
Be the First to Post Answer
What is the difference between explicit and implicit cursors in oracle?
What are the difference between Functions/Stored Procs and Triggers and where are they used.
Which data dictionary views have the information on the triggers that are available in the database?
what is bdb (berkeleydb)? : Sql dba
What are sql procedures?
When sql appeared?
Can a foreign key have a different name?
what happens when the column is set to auto increment and you reach the maximum value for that table? : Sql dba
Is sql procedural language?
difference between SQL and C
what is a foreign key ? : Sql dba
What is interval partition?