how to write test case for check box like check boxes in
gmail and yahoo inbox
Answer / venu
I assume Checkbox here as "Remember Me"
1) Verify the Remember Me is enabled by default
2) Verify the Remember Me is selected successfully
3) On Enter valid username/password and then Sign-in with Remember Me selected, shall receive a message as "Do you want to remember you on this machine..."
4) Verify the information is stored in the cookie ( Firefox -> Options -> Security -> Saved Passwords)
5) Verify deleting the cookie and try login-in shall prompt to remember(cookie doesn't exists)
|Is This Answer Correct ?||2 Yes||0 No|
What is the difference between System testing and System Integration testing?
What is SCENARIO TESTING
pliz anyone give suggest me the test cases for shorting numbers in asc/desc order.
explain with examples- transaction testing, syntax testing, domain testing, logic testing, and state testing.
write the high level test cases for winzip file
How we apply Test case like integration testion on calculating result or for calculation GPA..... plz urgent need???:(
How to write test case for this scenario. The system shall allow the user to select an option to sort the results by the city of the family contact
While doing export to Quality Center it always shows Excel file does not respond???? Please suggest as why it is happening??
test case for coffee machine?
How to write test case for this scenario. The system shall allow for a wild card search for the first name with a minimum of one character.
write a test cses for sending mails through microsoft- outlook xpress?
write a test case for employee income caculation it is awindows aplication when window is opened all options should be disabled except empno when user enter 3 charcters empname,empdes,basic should be displayed but they should be inactive,HRA,DA are active enter these two gross is displayed,enter tax then net income is displayed.all inputs must be integers and min is 1 and max is 4 charcters for all text boxes.gross =basic+HRA+DA and netincome= gross- tax