Answer / firstname.lastname@example.org
A good QA, test, or QA/Test(combined) manager should:
1. be familiar with the software development process
2. be able to maintain enthusiasm of their team and promote
a positive atmosphere, despite
3. what is a somewhat 'negative' process (e.g., looking for
or preventing problems)
4. be able to promote teamwork to increase productivity
5. be able to promote cooperation between software, test,
and QA engineers
6. have the diplomatic skills needed to promote
improvements in QA processes
7. have the ability to withstand pressures and say 'no' to
other managers when quality is insufficient or QA processes
are not being adhered to
8. have people judgement skills for hiring and keeping
8. be able to communicate with technical and non-technical
people, engineers, managers, and customers.
9. be able to run meetings and keep them focused
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||0 No|
Hi harish n Satish...thanx for the response... Already told Functionality testing and user interface type testing to interviewer but he was expecting something else. And also explained test cases....Is it data driven testing for user id and password combinations? If i am not wrong....?
As there are different builds for every version & any build can release to the client.I m using Excell sheet for Test Case writting. Then Am I write Version No/build No.newly added feature test cases. Because when that build again release for testing I can understand that this build have that feature.
How many times u involved in reviewing testcases
Describe components of a typical test plan, such as tools for interactive products and for database products, as well as cause-and-effect graphs and data-flow diagrams.
what is mean by client and server?
One scenario: yahoo inbox doesnt show emails but instead of all inbox emails are shown in draft folder. How do u wrte the defect repert for this scenario.
what is carpet bub?
what is the Bugzilla Latest version?
What metrics will be collected during the Testing i.e from requirement Phase to Maintainance Phase
what the diff b/w Smoke Testing and Santy Testing?
Hello! can anyone explain IN DETAILS what is API??? thank you!
What is PLC testing? since there are job openings in this area Please let me know what it mean and some more related information.