Answer / email@example.com
A good QA, test, or QA/Test(combined) manager should:
1. be familiar with the software development process
2. be able to maintain enthusiasm of their team and promote
a positive atmosphere, despite
3. what is a somewhat 'negative' process (e.g., looking for
or preventing problems)
4. be able to promote teamwork to increase productivity
5. be able to promote cooperation between software, test,
and QA engineers
6. have the diplomatic skills needed to promote
improvements in QA processes
7. have the ability to withstand pressures and say 'no' to
other managers when quality is insufficient or QA processes
are not being adhered to
8. have people judgement skills for hiring and keeping
8. be able to communicate with technical and non-technical
people, engineers, managers, and customers.
9. be able to run meetings and keep them focused
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||0 No|
What is Pilot testing ?
Main concepts in webpage Testing?
Explain about Founctionality Testing in webbased application?
What are the points to be considered while testing an application on different browsers like firefox, opera, mozilla, ie etc. on both windows & linux ??
what is the entry criteria and exit criteria of integation testing.
Explain about Usability Testing in web based applications?
How will you assign priorities to test cases?
What is diffrence between the functional and black box testing.
what is the main field of bugzilla which we fill to report bug to any developers???give some brief description??
what and how to do application testing?
what is non functional requirements used in ur project?
what are the exact testing types you involved when testing the webapplication testing and clent server application testing?have u find differene interms of testig?