Answer / email@example.com
A good QA, test, or QA/Test(combined) manager should:
1. be familiar with the software development process
2. be able to maintain enthusiasm of their team and promote
a positive atmosphere, despite
3. what is a somewhat 'negative' process (e.g., looking for
or preventing problems)
4. be able to promote teamwork to increase productivity
5. be able to promote cooperation between software, test,
and QA engineers
6. have the diplomatic skills needed to promote
improvements in QA processes
7. have the ability to withstand pressures and say 'no' to
other managers when quality is insufficient or QA processes
are not being adhered to
8. have people judgement skills for hiring and keeping
8. be able to communicate with technical and non-technical
people, engineers, managers, and customers.
9. be able to run meetings and keep them focused
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||0 No|
example of high severity and low priority bug.
Do we have to execute all the test cases while doing sanity testing and regression testing??(manual testing)
how to test a web application manually?can u explain indetail?
How can i check GUI for application window
entry and exit criteria for each phase in STLC and SDLC
What are the test cases for the fields, Name, Password, Login id, Address, phone,etc.?
Guys, can any one of u give the realtime example for Ad Hoc Testing
What is the exact difference between Integration & System testing; give me examples
Wht is the difference between Test case and Test condition
What all possible test scenarios can be written for the PAINT OF An Airplane?
what is ur template of test case & which is the best?
What is the diff. between Sanity , smoke and ad-hoc testing?