Need Browser compatibility checklist? If any of you are
having any doc or checklist on the same please share it
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / ramesh bagade
Test Carried out Expected Developer Remarks
Internal Links Should be present
External Links Should be present
Mail to links Should open mailbox
Orphan pages Should not be present
Broken links Should not be present
Field Level checks Checked for length, special
characters, numerical characters etc.,
Field Level Validation Checked Unique records, Date
Functional checks Create, modify, view and delete are
Error Handling for wrong inputs or actions. Appropriate
error messages to be displayed.
Optional and mandatory fields. Mandatory field should not
be left blank.
Optional should allow the user to skip the field.
Navigation through Mouse Should be proper
Navigation through Tab Should be proper
Main features access Should be accessed from home/Main
Valid and Invalid Should not enter with Invalid login
Enter url directly without logging in. Should not display
|Is This Answer Correct ?||12 Yes||5 No|
Answer / muhammad abid
Main point in Browser Compatibility Testing are
1. Speed issues across different browser.
3. Background/ Foreground Color
4. Text Wrapping/ Alignment
5. Icons placement
6. Button size/Alignment
7. Check with different screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800)
8. Page loading
|Is This Answer Correct ?||6 Yes||3 No|
Answer / magesh varadharajan
When testing compatibility between browsers, look for:
• Page layout and positioning
• Audio & video works (including volume / player .
controls such as ff/rew/play/stop)
• Flash inputs
• Plugins - Flash, Real Player, Quicktime
• DOM property setting
• Menu links and page body links
• Drop-down menu links
• Drop-down controls selections
• Mouse hover and cursor changing verifications
• Animations, advertisements, popup windows, etc.
• Font style and sizes
• Login, logout, file upload and download functions
• Add, remove, update items in e-commerce shopping carts
• Tab selections and corresponding descriptions
• Expand/shrink folders (or menus)
• Radio buttons, checkboxes, textarea, text editable
• Form data submission
• CTRL operations
• Submit button handling (including error handling)
• Select all, copy and paste
• Images render correctly
• Games can be played
• Non-English sites render contents correctly
• RSS feeds and XML forms parsing
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||2 No|
Answer / manimaran
Yes Mr. magesh you are right. i am agree with you
|Is This Answer Correct ?||2 Yes||1 No|
Answer / yatharth
There is no as such browser compatibility checklist
available. Based on your observation or application behavior
in diff. browsers.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||7 No|
How should you learn about problems discovered in the field, and what should you learn from those problems?
what is the output of the query select * from emp where 1=2
Project had been started in Manual testing and Automation of some fixed modules, Then finally decided to Test the total Application in Automation then it is possible to test that application.
what is carpet bub?
3.what are two of your strengths that will bring to QA/testing team?
you found a bug and send it to the developer for rectification but the developer not accepting that bug at that time what will u do?(plz its very urgent give me the best answer plz)
What is unit,load,stress,performance testing ?
What is Traceability matrix? Why it is used? Can u tell me the architecture of that?
I have a work experience of 1.5 years of manual testing now im looking for job with the same profile, if u know the vacancy kindly let me...
Give an example for pre testing and post testing ?
what is difference between desktop and web application?
what is the process followed in JAVA Testing compared to Normal Testing process.