Suppose there is a computer Inst. providing a course abc
and the total fees for it is Rs.10000 per annum, now this
institute gives the right to another institute to provide
facility of that course on behalf of it and the fees amt.
is bifercated to Regd. fees Rs. 2500, Exam fees Rs.500 and
tution fees Rs.7000,now the former institute gives right to
later ins. to take Rs.7000 and says that the amt. of regd.
fees and Exam fees i.e Rs. 3000 must be given to it plus
service tax, now we have to save the former ins. from
paying service tax on Amt. 3000, how can we do this?

No Answer is Posted For this Question
Be the First to Post Answer

Post New Answer

More Taxation Interview Questions

how we creat e-vat return in tally for punjab

0 Answers  


1 Answers   Ikea,

Ho to calculate FBT ? Which Exepense heads are comes under the category of FBT ? What is th e slab or rate ?

11 Answers   Infosys, OPI Global, TCS, Ambe Consultancy,

How We know we are liable for Profession Tax liability. I have an optics shop & I want PT Number so what should i do?

0 Answers  

what is VAT?

4 Answers   Banking,

I have some queries about Service Tax, I am working in a Insurance Broking Company. 1) We have raised one bill on 25.04.09 for the services provided by us in the month Mar, 09 Now We received the chq on May, 09 followed in the Month of June,09. When the service tax is actually payable in the month of received of Service tax amount or in the month of services actually provided by us (Mar09) 2) Can we take 100% credit of Service Tax Input paid to those who provided services to us. Suppose Service Tax payable is Rs. 100/- and Service tax charged by the other firms/company Rs. 80/-. The question is That can we deduct Rs. 80/- (already paid). Now Net ST payable would be Rs. 20/- or other percent of service tax input is available 3) What is the rate of interest for Service tax if not paid on time. Pls help me out asap

0 Answers   ABB, Chartered Accountant,

tds deduction all categries details

2 Answers   Infosys,

Q1. What is the TDS rates for the current year 2009-10. for commission, Rent , contract and sub-contract Advertising. Q 2. What is the current year professional tax slab.

4 Answers   Infosys, T R Fastenings,

waht is present tds rates

4 Answers   BirlaSoft,

What is Business?

3 Answers  

What is a deffered-tax liability?

0 Answers  

WCT charged on firm or on proprietor?

0 Answers