Raj has a jewel chest containing Rings, Pins and Ear-rings. The chest contains 26 pieces. Raj has 2 1/2 times as many rings as pins, and the number of pairs of earrings is 4 less than the number of rings. How many earrings does Raj have?5 9489
BY WHOME THE BANK RECONSILIATION STATEMENT IS PREPARED44 18739
THE DEBIT BALANCE OF THE P&L A/C IS SHOWN IN WHICH COLUMN OF BALANCE SHEET59 41452
bonus shares?22 14095
What is capital expenditure?11 8036
13. The firm has 20,000 common shares authorized, 15,000 shares outstanding, and 3,000 shares of treasury stock. How much common equity shares are issued. a) 2,000 b) 5,000 c) 17,000 d) 18,0008 10633
15. Which statement about ADRs is true? a) An ADR is the receipt for the shares of a foreign based corporation held in U.S bank b) ADRs do not trade on U.S exchange c) ADRs give non U.S investors a way to buy non US company shares in the US market. d) The holder of an ADR is entitled to only the dividends for the security4 7710
16. Eurodollars are best described as =============== a) The new currency of the European Union b) A U.S dollar denominated deposit ….generally in a bank located outside the United States …that is not subject to US banking regulation. c) A currency deposited outside its country of origin d) A foreign..denominated deposit subject to US banking regulations5 11286
18. If the real gross domestic product of US has increased, but the production of goods remained the same, then the production of services has; a) Increases b) Decreases c) Remained same d) Would vary5 9739
what is Contra Entry?9 8388
What are subordinated debt?5 6535
Name 2 stock exchanges of U.S.A12 16479
Who is the governer of RBI14 8049
What is Money market & Capital Market?7 13096
can we calculate the voltage level for microwave energy which is using for our mobile communication?
how to charge for Annual Maintanence
Upto what age PF will be deducted for an employee? And what age he is eligible to gratuity?
How do i create connection pool & data source & add it to the jndi tree especially in weblogic 7.0? Please help me out with this?
1) What is ONE_SIZE_FITS_ALL approach? 2) Explain the Common & Variable Header of DATA FILE? 3) What are the Drawbacks to using OMF DB? and the Advantages? 4) List out the Advantages of Undo T.spaces over the Undo SEGMENT? 5) Difference between the Temporary tablespace with TEMPFILE and the Tablespace with TEMPORARY Keyword? 6) What are the situation extents are freeing for reuse.
How to exite natural frequencies in a overhung rotor
Q.N.1: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HUB AND SWITCH? Q.N.2: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINNT 4.0SVR & WINDOW2000/2003SVR? Q.N.3: WHAT IS ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND WHAT ARE BENEFITS? Q.N.4: NAME ANY TWO NAME RESOLUTION NETWORK SERVICE? Q.N.5: NAME PRINT SERVICE? Q.N.6: NAME WINDOWS INSTALLER SERVICE? Q.N.7: NAME THE SERVICE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING NETWROK BROWSING LIST? Q.N.8: DIFFRENCE BETWEEN IP VERSION 4.0 AND VERSION 6.0? Q.N.9: DIFFRENCE BETWEEN TCP AND UDP PROTOCOL? Q.N.10: WRITE DOWN THE DEFAULT SUBNET MASK OF i. 220.127.116.11 ii. 172.16.0.2 iii. 18.104.22.168 Q.N.11: BENEFITS OF DOING SUBNETTING IN NETWORK? Q.N.12: DEFINE THE FOLLOWING TERMS: SINGLE COLLISION DOMAIN AND MULTIPLE COLLISION DOMAINS. SINGLE BROADCAST DOMAIN. Q.N.13: WHAT IS DNS? ROLE OF DNS SERVER IN ACTIVE DIRECTORY? Q.N.14: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DNS AND DDNS IXFR AND AXFR WIN2000 DNS AND WIN 2003 DNS Q.N.15: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GC SERVER? FUNCTION OF G.C SERVER IN ACTIVE DIRECTORY? Q.N.16: NAME THE PROTOCOL AND SERVICE USED IN INTRASITE REPLICATION OF AD DATABASE? Q.N.17: WHEN DO WE NEED TO CREATE DIFFERENT SITES IN ACTIVE DIRECTORY? Q.N.18: WRITE DOWN THE PORT NUMBERS (TCP/UDP) LDAP(LIGHT WEIGHT DIRECTORY ACCESS PROTOCOL) DNS (DOMAIN NAME SERVICE) DHCP (DHYNAMIC HOST CONFIGURATION PROTOCOL) SMTP (SIMPLE MAIL TRANSFER PROTOCOL) HTTPS (HYPER TEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL SERVER) WINS (WINDOWS INTERNET NAME SERVICE) KERBEROS TELNET (TERMINAL EMULATION PROGRAM) FTP (FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL) TFTP (TRIVIAL FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL) IP (INTERNET PROTOCOL) ICMP (INTERNET CONTROL MESSAGE PROTOCOL) TCP (TRANMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL) UDP (USER DATAGRAM PROTOCOL) RDP (REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL) Q.N.19: CORE COMPONENTS OF MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2003? Q.N.20: DEFINE ROUTING AND ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP IN MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER? Q.N.21: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POP3 AND IMAP4 PROTOCOL? Q.N.22: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXCHANGE 5.5 AND EXCHANGE SERVER 2000/2003? Q.N.23: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT AND NTFS? Q.N.24: MAX.NO. OF PARTITIONS IN WINDOWS 2000/XP? Q.N.25: WRITE THE COMMANDS:- TO DISPLAY ARP CACHE TABLE TO DISPLAY RESOLVER CACHE TABLE TO DISPLAY NETBIOS CACHE TABLE TO TRACE ROUTE TO DISPLAY PORT STATUS DNS TROUBLESHOOTING COMMAND TO DISPLAY EFFECTIVE GROUP POLICY TO KNOW FSMO ROLES AND USER’S SID TO VERIFY REPLICATION STATUS OF ACTIVE DIRECTORY DATABASE TO START AND STOP A PARTICULAR SERVICE Q.N.26: NAME THE ACTIVE DIRECTORY PARTITION? Q.N.27: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SINGLE AND MULTIMASTER REPLICATION? STATE ALL FSMO ROLES AND THEIR FUNCTION? Q.N.28: WHAT IS SYSTEM STATE DATA BACKUP? HOW TO RESTORE? Q.N.29: DIFFENIATEBETWEENAUTHORITATIVE AND NON-AUTHORITATIVE RESTORE OF SYSTEM STATE DATA? Q.N.30: DIFFERENCEBETWEEN INCREMENTAL & DIFFERENTIAL BACKUP? Q.N.31: WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF VSC (VOLUME SHADOW COPY) IN WIN2003SERVER? Q.N.32: DEFINE THE TERM POOLING & SPOOLING IN RESPECT OF PRINTER? Q.N.33: WHICH AUTHENTICATION PROTOCOL IS USED IN WIN2000 /WIN2003 DOMAIN (NATIVE)? Q.N.34: BENFITS OF VPN? DIFFERENCE BETWEEN L2TP AND PPTP PROTOCOL? Q.N.35: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SECURITY AND DISTRIBUTION GROUP? WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY GROUP NESTING? Q.N.36: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUTLOOK EXPREES AND MICROSOFT OUTLOOK? Q.N.37: WHAT IS THE MAX.LENGTH OF UTP CAT 5 SEGMENT? WHAT IS THE STANDARD COLOR CODING? Q.N.38: FUNCTION OF POINT TO POINT (PPP) PROTOCOL IN WAN CONNECTION? Q.N.39: BASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISDN AND PSTN LINE? Q.N.40: WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY COMPACTING NTDS.DIT? WHAT IS THE WAY TO DO THAT?
HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE THIS FIRM?
Does chloroplasts in the plant cell helps in respiration long with photosynthesis?
why three pick-up tubes are provided in a clour camera?
why we use 96 well plate in ELISA plate reader?
What are all the companies are doing manual testing till now ?
how we can find of current direction(supply comming/out going direction) when a transmission line passing through sides.
How would you create properties in ActiveX Control?
How to prepare SEM sample for bacteria?