There are 8 balls that look identical. One of them weighs
less than the others. Given a weighing scale, how will you
find this ball.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

There are 8 balls that look identical. One of them weighs less than the others. Given a weighing s..

Answer / parth

!!!!!!

what if there are an odd number of balls????

Is This Answer Correct ?    5 Yes 26 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

2 people are playing chess daily..31 days of month..loser gives 2rs to winner per mathes..whole amt will pay at the end of month..one man gives 38rs to other & he had win 5 mathes..then how many mathes are tie??? option a)2 b)8 c)4

9 Answers   Mobisoft Infotech, Zycus Infotech,

In an exam, a girl scores 85% in one subject and 88 % in another subject. What percentage does she score in the third subject to get an average of 88% marks?

0 Answers   CGI,

If A=Z, B=Y, C=X, .......... Z=A, Then ZERD = ?

0 Answers   Baan Infotech,

can anybody tell me all about the UBI clerical post test and interview. I am an exservicemen. Please help me.

1 Answers  

2+3=8, 3+7=27, 4+5=32, 5+8=60, 6+7=60, 7+8=? Reply t answer...

26 Answers   ABC, Aditya Birla, Banking, Budget Signs,

What will be the next great improvement in search technology?

3 Answers   Google,

I sow her -__ airport At , on , in , across

2 Answers   Accenture,

suresh went to market with rs. 100. if he buys 3 pens and 6 pencils he uses up all his money.on the other hand if he buys 3 pencils and 6 pens he would fall short by 20% if he wants to buy equal number of pen and pencils then how many pencils can he buy?

1 Answers  

In a company 30% are supervisors and 40% employees are male if 60% of supervisors are male. What is the probability that a randomly chosen employee is a male or female?

0 Answers   TCS,

In how many ways can 5 girls and 3 boys be seated in a row so that no two boys are together?

11 Answers   FHJ, TCL,

If CANE is coded as 1345 and MEAN as 8453, then TOKENS can be coded as ANS is)-> a) 765239 b) 142530 c) 764539 d) 762039

3 Answers   DRDO,

Supposing a clock takes 7 seconds to strike 7. How long will it take to strike 10?

1 Answers   Infosys,

Categories