7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as
friends.They are all members of a club along with me.What is
the strength of the club?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / manikjeyam

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 23 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

Montu, Bantu, Chantu and Pintu have pets. Montu says, "If Pintu and I each have a dog, then exactly one of Bantu and Chantu has a dog." Bantu says, "If Chantu and I each have a cat, then exactly one of Montu and Pintu has a dog." Chantu says, "If Montu and I each have a dog, then exactly one of Bantu and Pintu has a cat." Pintu says, "If Bantu and I each have a cat, then exactly one of Bantu and I has a dog." Only one of the four is telling the truth. Who is telling the truth?

2 Answers  

A man went into a fast food restaurant and ate a meal costing Rs. 105, giving the accountant a Rs. 500 note. He kept the change, came back a few minutes later and had some food packed for his girl friend. He gave the accountant a Rs. 100 note and received Rs. 20 in change. Later the bank told the accountant that both the Rs. 500 and the Rs. 100 notes were counterfeit. How much money did the restaurant lose? Ignore the profit of the food restaurant.

23 Answers   TCS,

A lady has fine gloves and hats in her closet- 18 blue, 32 red, and 25 yellow. The lights are out and it is totally dark. In spite of the darkness, she can make out the difference between a hat and a glove. She takes out an item out of the closet only if she is sure that if it is a glove. How many gloves must she take out to make sure she has a pair of each color?

3 Answers  

Consider the sum: ABC + DEF + GHI = JJJ If different letters represent different digits, and there are no leading zeros, what does J represent?

2 Answers   Wipro,

where will be the handle for a cup?

23 Answers  

A woman took a certain number of eggs to the market and sold some of them. The next day, through the industry of her hens, the number left over had been doubled, and she sold the same number as the previous day. On the third day the new remainder was tripled, and she sold the same number as before. On the fourth day the remainder was quadrupled, and her sales the same as before. On the fifth day what had been left over were quintupled, yet she sold exactly the same as on all the previous occasions and so disposed of her entire stock. What is the smallest number of eggs she could have taken to market the first day, and how many did she sell daily? Note that the answer is not zero.

2 Answers   Athena Health Care,

Its come one in a year and twice in a week. What is this?

10 Answers   Infosys,

A person is standing at the top of a 100mt building, he has a rope 75mts long and the only way he can come down is through the rope. He can cut the rope also he can tie the rope at any point on the building, but he cant jump and ofcourse dont even think about the stairs :D Find out the best way he'll come down.

14 Answers   Compro, Huawei, Oracle, Tech Mahindra,

8. Given a collection of points P in the plane , a 1-set is a point in P that can be separated from the rest by a line, .i.e the point lies on one side of the line while the others lie on the other side. The number of 1-sets of P is denoted by n1(P). The minimum value of n1(P) over all configurations P of 5 points in the plane in general position (.i.e no three points in P lie on a line) is a) 3 b) 5 c) 2

6 Answers   TCS,

I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many. If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many. How many cages and canaries do I have? (Expalin in Detail) a.4 canaries and 3 cages b.3 canaries and 4 cages c.4 canaries and 5 cages d.None of the above

4 Answers   CTS, DELL,

A person travels on a cycle from home to church on a straight road with wind against him. He took 4 hours to reach there. On the way back to the home, he took 3 hours to reach as wind was in the same direction. If there is no wind, how much time does he take to travel from home to church?

3 Answers  

Amit, Bhavin, Himanshu and Rakesh are sitting around a table. ? The Electonics Engineer is sitting to the left of the Mechanical Engineer. ? Amit is sitting opposite to Computer Engineer. ? Himanshu likes to play Computer Games. ? Bhavin is sitting to the right of the Chemical Engineer. Can you figure out everyone's profession?

3 Answers  

Categories