7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as
friends.They are all members of a club along with me.What is
the strength of the club?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / abhishek mathew

7×7=49×7=343+49+7=400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / thejal

the aswer is 7 + 7*7 + 49*7 +1 and add up the numbers = 400 formula: 7 + 49 + 343 + 1= 400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

Answer / supriya

d answer 8,9,10 & 12 is d correct answer

ans is 400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / geetha

7+49+344+1

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 5 No

Answer / noah paul

Wrong answer subbited by me just now.
344 is not a correct answer.

Let me correct it .

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 3 No

Answer / deepika

399 is the correct answer.
7dogs+ 49 puppies+343 kittens=399

Is This Answer Correct ?    16 Yes 20 No

Answer / somesh

7 dogs

7d *7p each=49 puppies

49*7=343 kittens

now 343 kittens + 7 dogs + da person who asked the question
343+7+1=351

Is This Answer Correct ?    10 Yes 19 No

Answer / delsina

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 19 No

Answer / harshal

Kalyani is clever while ankit has a
poor maths technique vry poor...ans is

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 22 No

Answer / ankit

Is This Answer Correct ?    14 Yes 36 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

wat will be the next number in the series.... 1,3,5,9,12,21,..

9 Answers  

You have 2 identical glass bulbs with you. Bulb manufacturer has mentioned that each bulb might withstand a drop of 200 Feet at maximum. Your task is to find the height at which the bulb breaks ofcourse with minimum number of iterations. Assume that you have 200 blocks of 1 foot each which can be stacked one by one to create a 200 Feet structure to carry out the test.

10 Answers   Wipro,

There are 10 statements written on a piece of paper: 1. At least one of statements 9 and 10 is true. 2. This either is the first true or the first false statement. 3. There are three consecutive statements, which are false. 4. The difference between the numbers of the last true and the first true statement divides the number, that is to be found. 5. The sum of the numbers of the true statements is the number, that is to be found. 6. This is not the last true statement. 7. The number of each true statement divides the number, that is to be found. 8. The number that is to be found is the percentage of true statements. 9. The number of divisors of the number, that is to be found, (apart from 1 and itself) is greater than the sum of the numbers of the true statements. 10. There are no three consecutive true statements. Find the minimal possible number?

1 Answers  

Four friends - Arjan, Bhuvan, Guran and Lakha were comparing the number of sheep that they owned. It was found that Guran had ten more sheep than Lakha. If Arjan gave one-third to Bhuvan, and Bhuvan gave a quarter of what he then held to Guran, who then passed on a fifth of his holding to Lakha, they would all have an equal number of sheep. How many sheep did each of them possess? Give the minimal possible answer

2 Answers  

Montu, Bantu, Chantu and Pintu have pets. Montu says, "If Pintu and I each have a dog, then exactly one of Bantu and Chantu has a dog." Bantu says, "If Chantu and I each have a cat, then exactly one of Montu and Pintu has a dog." Chantu says, "If Montu and I each have a dog, then exactly one of Bantu and Pintu has a cat." Pintu says, "If Bantu and I each have a cat, then exactly one of Bantu and I has a dog." Only one of the four is telling the truth. Who is telling the truth?

2 Answers  

There are 25 horses and five tracks. There is no stop clock and we have to find the top 5 horses in the bunch. What is the minimum possible races ?

14 Answers   Amazon,

A B C D E F G H I Each of the digits from 1 to 9 is represented by a different letter above. Also, A + B + C = C + D + E = E + F + G = G + H + I = 13 Which digit does E represent?

7 Answers  

Three members are hunting in a forest.While crossing a streem cartridges of two of them gets wetted up.Then the third person decides his cartidges equally. After 4 shots of each person, total cartridges remaining are equal to what each had initially after sharing.How many total cartridges they initially they shared?

0 Answers   Infosys,

How would you cut a cake in 8 pieces with only three cuts.

14 Answers   CTS, eClerx, Exilant, Google, Infosys,

The secret agent X emailed some code to his head office. They are "RADAR, LEVEL, ROTOR, REDIVIDER, MOTOR". But four of these five words have something in common and one is fake. Can you tell which one is fake? Ignore the fact that four of the code-words are of the same length.

4 Answers  

Eleven boys and girls wait to take their seats in the same row in a movie theater. There are exactly 11 seats in the row. They decided that after the first person sits down, the next person has to sit next to the first. The third sits next to one of the first two and so on until all eleven are seated. In other words, no person can take a seat that separates him/her from at least one other person. How many different ways can this be accomplished? Note that the first person can choose any of the 11 seats.

9 Answers  

A fly is flying between two trains, each travelling towards each other on the same track at 60 km/h. The fly reaches one engine, reverses itself immediately, and flies back to the other engine, repeating the process each time. The fly is flying at 90 km/h. If the fly flies 180 km before the trains meet, how far apart were the trains initially?

3 Answers  

Categories