9 9 9 9 5 5 5 5 3 3 3 3 1 1 1 1
is me se kin 6 number ka total 21 hota he..?
its challange..

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

9 9 9 9 5 5 5 5 3 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 is me se kin 6 number ka total 21 hota he..? its challange....

Answer / jay

9 5 5 3 3 1

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 37 No

9 9 9 9 5 5 5 5 3 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 is me se kin 6 number ka total 21 hota he..? its challange....

Answer / machhindra

9+5+3+1+1+1

Is This Answer Correct ?    10 Yes 44 No

Answer / jagruti

5 1 5 5 5

Is This Answer Correct ?    12 Yes 54 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

A remote island contains a tribe whose members have either blue or brown eyes. Tribe members do not know the color of their eyes and if they learn it, they must kill themselves the same night. Every member of the tribe always behaves logically...

2 Answers   ABC, Amazon, Microsoft,

one boys usually takes some flowers to temple. three temples are there.each temple has the pool infront of it.the pool's speciality is when we put one thing it doubles that. the boy took all the flowers and put it into the pool. then he took some flowers and submit it in the first temple.then he put the remaining flowers in the second pool and it gets doubles then the took some of them & put them in the second temple. he put the remaining flowers in the third pool and submit all the flowers in that temple.THE CONDITION IS the flowers submited in the temple are equal in number. How much flowers the boy took initially?? How many flowers he submit in each temple??

4 Answers  

3. During a recent school reunion, four men were discussing their starting salaries back in 1962. the salaries in questring were 8, 10,12 and 14 thousand pounds per year. of course the MP earned the most. Alan earned more than Brian and the doctor earned more thanb Derek, the vet. carles could not remember what he started on. Brian, the lawyer, did not start on 10,000 pounds nor did Derek. can you determine who has which job and their starting salaries?

2 Answers  

Because cigars cannot be entirely smoked, a Bobo who collects cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 3 butts that he finds. Today, he has collected 27 cigar butts. How many cigars will he be able to smoke?

2 Answers  

Take 5 Zero's and perform any mathematical opretion on them to make ans 120. (can't use any number)

16 Answers   CitiGroup, FIITJEE, MAHINDRA,

tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline.what were the repercussions?

1 Answers   Qatar Airlines,

There are 3 persons X, Y and Z. On some day, X lent tractors to Y and Z as many as they had. After a month Y gave as many tractors to X and Z as many as they have. After a month Z did the same thing. At the end of this transaction each one of them had 24. Find the tractors each originally had?

1 Answers  

How many ways are there of arranging the sixteen black or white pieces of a standard international chess set on the first two rows of the board? Given that each pawn is identical and each rook, knight and bishop is identical to its pair.

2 Answers  

A number of 9 digits has the following properties: ? The number comprising the leftmost two digits is divisible by 2, that comprising the leftmost three digits is divisible by 3, the leftmost four by 4, the leftmost five by 5, and so on for the nine digits of the number i.e. the number formed from the first n digits is divisible by n, 2<=n<=9. ? Each digit in the number is different i.e. no digits are repeated. ? The digit 0 does not occur in the number i.e. it is comprised only of the digits 1-9 in some order. Find the number.

1 Answers  

A drinks machine offers three selections - Tea, Coffee or Random (Either tea or Coffee) but the machine has been wired up wrongly so that each button does not give what it claims. If each drink costs 50p, how much minimum money do you have to put into the machine to work out which button gives which selection?

5 Answers  

day before yesterday i was 25 years , next year iam 28,when is my birthday? which day is today?

8 Answers  

|3\3 9/9| ! 3["9"" ["39"" | \9/ | ¡ "9""]3 ""9"] YOU "" "" understand this Mssg!! Send

5 Answers   Olive Builders, Satyam,

Categories