Is it mandatory to maintain RG Part 1 & 2 manually? Can we
submit excel format of the same to excise dept?
what is a stage time
1.what is the minimum percentage for
I like to become RTO officier...please send me procedure for
which gas is used in cars and formula1 cars?
1. What are the three methods of the heat transfer? Give
example for each
2. Name the four most important components of a Freon
3. What is an expansion valve and its purpose?
4. What happen when the expansion valve is excessively open?
5. Kind of refrigerant use in a refrigerating system
6. Purpose of evaporator in refrigeration system.
7. What are the characteristics of Freon 12?
8. Purpose of condenser in refrigeration system?
9. Kinds of refrigerants and their properties.
10. What will happen if there is moisture in refrigeration
11. Explain the cycle of refrigeration system.
12. Give the different ways of detecting leaking refrigerants?
13. What is the cold side of the refrigeration system?
14. What is the purpose of liquid receiver?
15. What are specific heat, latent heat and sensible heat?
16. Where id the warm side of a refrigeration system?
17. What would happen if there was water in refrigeration line?
18. What safety device will activate to stop the compressor
in the refrigeration system
19. What phenomenon becomes when air mixed with refrigerant?
20. What is the effect if tour refrigeration system has an air?
21. What is short cycling in refrigeration system?
22. What is the hottest part of refrigerant in the
23. Diagram of refrigeration?
24. Give the function o evaporator?
25. What is a magnetic valve of refrigeration system?
26. In refrigeration, why during operations is running low
pressure at the suction side?
27. What is a liquid flooding in refrigeration system?
28. What are the safety devices that are fitted in a
29. What is flaring tool?
List 5 words that best Describe your strengths?
List 5 words that best Describe your weakness?
How are calculate the Speedometer ratio in the vehicle?
difference bitween CPC & SQC
what is back compression?
1) can any one tell how dozer transmission system power
1 TO 65
What High School Career completer should you select, for
How does genera
wat is the significance of BS 3 or 4 engine, wat will happen
if BS 3 fuel is used in BS 4 engine or vice versa ?? pls
explain the consequences happening in engine if wrong fuel is
i had applied for 6 categories for rrb section engineers
posts 2 different rrb boards 2 those i was eligible of an
single notificatoin. do i need 2 write different exams or