A DP Endress and Hauser flow transmitter is always tripping
pump at low flow. set point is 74 cubic meter/hr. Thorough
impulse line flushing and zero calibration has been done,
yet problem persists. What do you think is the problem and
how do you rectify this fault?
1. what is 3 point calibration & 5 point calibration?
2. If we use hart communicator to set the LRV & URV of a
smart transmitter, did we calibrate the transmitter? why?
3. Make a complet list if meterials needed to properly
connect a pressure gauge to a steam pipe using 1/2 inch
stainless steel tubing. The gauge connections is 1/2 inch
NPT-M and the steam pipe tap has a 1/2 inch female coupling,
compression fittings are use.
4. What are the tools in loop checking?
5. What would the ISA symbol of a square root extractor look
6. What would you do to completely prepare for the
7. What safety measures must you undertake when doing
8. what are the two most commonly use programming languages
used when we configure a PLC?
9. What would you do if you accidentally skipped a step in
the configuration procedure?
10. How would you know if the configuration were sucessful?
11. Name at least 3 selections available when we configure
the burnout protection of a controller?
how is work pressure switch& level switch?what is the
principle of this?
If a normal magnetic type flow transmitter that can measure flow, temperature and show this parameters on field, is it possible by any means to get this (flow and temperature) parameters info. On dcs? And if yes then with HART, FO communication or any other communication system?
how many types of preheaters are in cement industry & what r they can any body explain?
key exchanges in wpa,wpa2,tls
Why is it necessary to use compensation leg to measure the
liquid level in a closed or pressurized tank?
flow transmeter accuracy 0.075% of full scale & find
ucertainty is 0.025 % so what is maximum limit band of
any body pl suggest me the best type of transmitter for
level monitoring of a distillation still which consists of
highly corrosive and inflammable liquid.closed vessel
especially in petrochemical industries
Explain about the leakage class of the control valves
basic connection and principle of axial shift sensor n
differential sensors in tubine describes n draw......
Why do we have earthing cable in branch cable and shield in the same cable?
defination of radial vibration?
Advantages of servers over normal desktop in PLC SCADA
Hello friends i need check lists of different instruments
during the Erection and commissioning in thermal power
plant.Please help me.My Mail id is
NSV type probe stands for
why orfice is not used for main steam flow calculation