I have applied the post Junior Engineer-iii(c&w)in R.R.B chennaI recently . can i get any model question paper LAST 4 YEARS?2 5755
resistance switching is used in case of- ? a. air blast CB b. bulk oil CB c. minimum oil CB d. all types of CB3 7264
Why birds seating in HT line does not get shock? If person hangs in HT line (single hand or both hands) does he get shock?15 11995
Where earth point should provided in Ships or Submirines.2 2197
How to calculate the cable size (XLPE)for suitable to 120KW load (if Motor or heaters etc)4 8134
SSC JE ELECT.1 15223
Which element has power dissipated in it when the source is removed ?2 1789
1.two coupled coils with L1=L2=0.6 H have a coupling coefficient of k=0.8 the turns ratio N1/N2 is......3 5188
2. A current i=(10+10 sin t)amperes is passed through MI type ammeter. its reading will be.........623
3.The slip of an IM UNDER FL condition is about.....1 1498
4.IN WHICH TYPE OF WELDING IS A POOL OF MOLTEN METAL USED.....2 9142
6. A DC AMMETER HAS R=0.1 OHM & CURRENT RANGE IS 0-100 A IF THE RANGE IS TO BE EXTENDED TO 0-500 A THEN METER REQUIRES SHUNT RESISTANCE OF ..........2 2014
7. Hrc fuse provides best protection against.......4 8130
8. A DYNAMOMETER TYPE WATTMETER RESPONDS TO THE.......1 4442
I was born on 4th may 1981 iam i eligible to apply for SBI clerical job vacancy
plz provide me all previous HPCL examination papers of electronics and communication branch.
X/R ratio in 11kv transmission line is?
3.In TALLY,we used to call tally erp 9.like that,in sap we used to call SAP ECC 6.0.here what is ECC?,i know the abbreviation of ECC.i want to know the role of ECC?
6. NEED OF ONGOING MANAGEMENT CYCLE( Case Study ) Sidney Greenburg was appointed the position of the director of marketing for a small electronics component manufacturer. The company had its revenues growing at the rate of 20% each year and in 1982, they were at 30 million level The president felt that the growth of the company required serious planning efforts to determining strategies product emphasis and new product development. Mr. Greenburg realising the need to develop the marketing plan developed a suggested format to obtain inputs from his regional sales managers. The format to obtain divided into two parts (a) territory brief for established status of sales activities and (b) territory plan asked for identification of key goals, strategy & resources required to accomplish stated goals. Sales forecast by products was requested for 3 plan Yrs. Tom Rosenfield was the marketing manager for Europe He was previously in the engineering department & was assigned to Europe because of his technical& Foreign language capabilities. He replied to Mr.Greenburg as follows: “While I will complete the forms on the country brief& country plan promptly I have some conceptual problems with them time& time again we have been requested for projected figures I remember putting together a presentation for the Executive Vice-President (VP) & Treasurer last year. Great we educated those guys but what are the results of such formality? The projections have not yielded specific results, resources are used at a minimal level & we are not generating needed sales. So it is my contention that while goals projections& forecasts provide immeasurable guidance for a company with stable sales & developed product lines, for us a fledglings (young) industry, they distract from the job at hand. My plan has always been to hit the market- as hard I am able & I believe this should hold true for all other regional managers. We have large amounts of resources held up in ineffective’ marketing planning efforts such as these need to redirect these efforts to self rather than compile data. We need more people beating the pavement (action) rater than sitting on their desks developing plans& strategies (contemplation) Sell, sell, sell. Get the backing as big as possible. Planning is wasteful. Let us concentrate on aggressive sales & optimize sales volume at any cost. A. What has Mr.Greenburg not done to accomplish his planning tasks? B. Is Mr.Rosenfield right in making his comments in response to Mr. Greenburg’s request? C. Is Mr. Rosenfleld performing his management function. D. What would you do if you were Mr.Rosenfleld’s boss?
WHAT IS CFORM PROVISION
the problem faced on star or delta winding connection??
what is the isolation transformer. what is the isolator?
how can we analyze the locks ?
How does fertilizers can be made?
what is the procedure of using D2MS server in cloud messaging in android
How to make antibiotic plates ?
In Stability testing if significant change occurs then what will be the action plan?
Hi. I have completed B.TECH(CS) , But I will go to "SECURITY CONSOLE OPERATING" [C.C CAMERA abservation]. IF interviwer asks " Why you choose this job ?" What we will say? urgent.........................urgent...........
What is the compiled object?