Topic :: Electromagnet

Electromagnet Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Electromagnetic emissions from a terminal represent an exposure because they: A. affect noise pollution. B. disrupt processor functions. C. produce dangerous levels of electric current. D. can be detected and displayed.

1 11088

Electromagnetic radiation of the highest frequency is (1) ?-rays (2) x-rays (3) Radio waves (4) Infrared waves

3 4282

Which of the following electromagnetic waves has longest wavelength? (1) Infra-red (2) Light-rays (3) Ultra-violet (4) Gamma rays

6 15417

Which electromagnetic radiation is emitted by radioactive substances? (a) ?-rays (b) Radio waves (c) Micro waves (d) X-rays

2 4566

Which electromagnetic radiation is emitted by radioactive substances? 1 ?-rays 2 Radio waves 3 Micro waves 4 Frequency

1 3187

please give me solution to rectify the emi(electromagnetic interference)

Powergear,

What is the diameter of electromagnetic field around a 11000/415v transformer ? Dose it affect people who live 3-4 meter beside it?

which are the five general EMI(electromagnetic interference) testings conducted on any system?

Infosys,

As electromagnetic waves travel in space only one can happen absorption attenuation reflection refraction

4 9869

can anyone tell me can the electromagnetic waves can be reflected back?if so how &by which material it can be reflected back?please tell me so that it can help to my wireless power trasnmission device.

Is a duplex also convert an electromagnetic signal into electrical signal and vice-versa??

1 2653

Why an electromagnetic flow meter cannot be used for gases, steam and oil flow measurements?

1 3096

Why an electromagnetic flow meter cannot be used for gases, steam and oil flow measurements?

4 8703

Are Coils of Electromagnetic flowmeter in direct contact with fluid material

TATA,

4 6791

what are the types of electromagnetic forces developed in practical transformer?

APC, BPCL Bharat Petroleum, Electrical Tech,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Electromagnet }

If Nasa where to sink a large tube down a few miles into one of the deepest parts of the ocean or a spiral tube not so deep. Then fit electromagnetic monorail running gear to a sledge and then put a space cargo vehicle inside the sledge. With ball valves to compartmentalise the tube off to keep a constant pressure with inert gases as the space shuttle accelerates using electromagnetism to gain altitude and then loses the sledge. Next fires it's main rocket engines to carry on up to space. Would this idea work and would it save money on fuel if the space cargo vehicles where only say 5 ton cargo holds. Also they could be reusable with their rocket engines.

please give me solution to rectify the emi(electromagnetic interference)

which are the five general EMI(electromagnetic interference) testings conducted on any system?

In Designing the rating & accessories of a MCCB how to choose the type of releases..means what is the basis for selecting, thermal magnetic, electromagnetic & microprocessr based releases

can anyone tell me can the electromagnetic waves can be reflected back?if so how &by which material it can be reflected back?please tell me so that it can help to my wireless power trasnmission device.

what are the types of electromagnetic forces developed in practical transformer?

(1)WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SUDDENLY LOAD GIVEN TO THE INDUCTION MOTOR ? (2)CAN WE MAKE WOOD AS MAGNET ? (3)WHAT IS THE VALUE OF MAGNETIC FLUX DENSITY IN TRANSFORMER ? (4)WHY WE ARE USING ELECTROMAGNETI NOT ELECTROSTATIC IN MACHINE ?

what is the principle used in electromagnetic spectrum?and why there is a necessary of having an electron with unpaired spins?and how the uncertainity principle is used to determine the frequency of an spectral lines ?

what is a vortex flow meter,mass flow meter and electromagnetic flow meter.particular use of this.means in which condition particular meter is used.

Give me the calculation steps to design an electromagnet to be work in 230V 50 Hz AC Supply. Also give force that is created by that electromagnet when it gets energized.

Electromagnetic torque developed by the motor is compared to shaft torque. A less B same C depends on motor design D more

one electromagnet is called

Can I calibrate the Electromagnetic Flow Meter on line and How.

The electromagnetic torque developed is proportional to what in a D.C series motor?

What are the colors (of the electromagnetic spectrum) absorbed by plants? What would happen to photosynthesis if the green light waves that reach a vegetable were blocked?