Topic :: Aluminum

Aluminum Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the reason for removing silicon from aluminum?

IOCL, ONGC,

3 10314

The most important ore of aluminum is 1 Bauxite 2 Calamine 3 Calcite 4 Galena

1 7552

Which of the following is not an ore of aluminum 1 Feldspar 2 Bauxite 3 Cryolite 4 Azurite

Azurite, NASA,

4 14928

How can CALCULAT the current carrying capacity of aluminum and cOpper cables respective of that Sq.mm ? with formulas ?

Bajaj, Eagle, Godawari Power and Ispat, Havells, L&T, Mascot, Polycab, SGML, Sterling Wilson,

12 188563

What is the ignition temp. of Aluminum,Coper&Iron.

what maximum load will take a aluminum cable of 50mm 4 core.

3 8533

I would like to install the largest KW alternator to a 200 amp aluminum bus box in my home. Is it possible to install a 250 KW 400v 251amp synchronous alternator to my home?

2 2977

Assuming that the constitution parameters of aluminum are given by μ=μ۪o=4Πx10^(-7)N/A^2 and σ=3.54x10^7mho/m,find the frequency for which the skin depth in aluminum is 0.01 mm.

We are designer please help me calculate the size of 11kv cables from step up transformer to M.V panel, total load is 5 mega watt distance 900 feet (used aluminum type cables) please provided formula for calculate the cable with example.

SK Engineering,

Please provided formula for calculate the cable size from step up transformer to M.V panel, run overhead aluminum cables, total load is 5mega watt, total length 900 feet.

SK Engineering,

please let me know , we have installed two separate motor for fire fighting system 1) 60 hp and 2) 15 hp the load is 74 AMPS and 20 AMPS then tell me the main power cable in Aluminum will be what thickness , the length is 225 mt from the main utility to fire pump house

1 1894

What is Electrical Grade Aluminum for Tubular BusBars. i am confused between 6063 and T6 or T5 and what is BS 2898 and BS 159?

How much load can take a 16 mm aluminum cable 3 phase

L&T, Sanga Energy,

Why refrigeration is done inside aircraft, and why aircraft body is made of aluminums?

What is extrusion? What is extrusion aluminum and what are its uses?

Ashok Leyland,