Topic :: Aluminum

Aluminum Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

The most important ore of aluminum is ? a) Bauxite b) Calamine c) Calcite d) Galena

1 963

Which of the following is nto an ore of aluminum ? a) Feldspar b) Bauxite c) Cryolite d) Azurite

1 981

Consider the following statements about aluminum: 1. it is the third most abundant element in the earth’s crust 2. It is used to make over-head electric transmission lines 3. Aluminium vessels cannot be used for making alkali solutions. 4. Of these statements, the correct ones are (a) 1 and 2 (b) 2 and 3 (c) 1 and 3 (d) 1,2 and 3

1 1044

What is extrued aluminum?

What is an effective means of removing silicon from aluminum?

We make aluminum moulds by press casting, can u suggest any thing so that the moulds should shine after casting?

For define what reason would an aluminum casting, when applied with a powder coated paint finish, cause a poor finish to the paintwork.

Will aluminum alloy like 380 or 356 settle? Meaning while in “liquid form” above melting point will the heavier elements like copper, fe, silicon, zinc etc. Settle to the bottom of the liquid/molten aluminum after a period.

Do you know define what metal might be considered the “most environmental”? I say aluminum because it can be recycled others on my team say brass.

Is there any way through hardening and anodizing some type of aluminum, it could be as hard as steel? I have hardened steel rollers that run up and down on a ramp along with spring pressure. Alternatively, if you are familiar with snowmobiles, the rollers run on the helix on the secondary clutch.

Do you know what metal might be considered the "most environmental"? I say aluminum because it can be recycled others on my team say brass.

We make aluminum moulds by press casting, can you suggest any thing so that the moulds should shine after casting?

For what reason would an aluminum casting, when applied with a powder coated paint finish, cause a poor finish to the paintwork.

Considering the specific heat of aluminum is 0.21, iron is 0.10, and lead is 0.03, which metal will show the largest increase in temperature per calorie added to onegram of that metal?

Define extrued aluminum?