Topic :: Video

Video Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Write the code for upload a video file in PHP.How will You Play this in Your Page.?

ASD Lab, Convex Digital,

2 10342

How to capture an image from a video source?

VID-00702: unable to initialize video processing environment

1 2109

VID-00703: unable to read video data

1 2331

VID-00713: internal error while parsing video data

1 3078

CAn anybody tell me how can I use QTP to capture any video in my application?I want to see the video file opened in my application after the tests are completed in tests results.Can anybody help me?

6 9482

In which format should I burn audio n video files to make them play in dvd and vcd players?

2 4176

I have short listed for M.A ( commubnication) (Radio&Video Production ) in HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY FOR INTERVIEW, WHICH TYPE OF QUESTIONS THEY WILL ASK ?

1 3001

How to change video files randomly after completing its execution in Javascript?

HCL,

Why do we use FM for sound and AM for video in TV transmisssion?

DRDO,

5 27775

For TV transimission in india we use AM for video and FM for audio. why like this? can we use opposite way?

Sony,

4 13128

where v see useful video in electronic circuits? which site it is free for download?

I need to make around 200 calls to test video telephony. Can anyone know how can i automate it.? Thanks

Philips,

2 7634

How video signals are produced?

how we can upload and view video files

2 4577

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Video }

How to capture an image from a video source?

How to change video files randomly after completing its execution in Javascript?

hi friends i have a question while the files are uploading into the web server(for storing)..... securely......... what is the meaning securely.......its regarding virus threating or user authentication.... the files are video files these are ripping and converted into .flv format pls clarify ..........thanks in advance......

where v see useful video in electronic circuits? which site it is free for download?

How video signals are produced?

Question 1 A low-level format received by a floppy disk does what? a. Adds a root directory b. Includes a FAT (File Allocation Table) c. Stores 720K d. Creates a structure of sectors, tracks, & cluster. Question 2 A user is complaining of problems. You find that upon startup, the IBM machine give two beeps alerting you to a POST error. Error code 301 shows. What is wrong with this machine? a. There is a monitor error. b. There is a keyboard error. c. This is not a POST error. Two beeps indicates a motherboard error. d. There is a serial card error. Question 3 What is this an example of? A. A 30-pin SIMM B. A 72-pin SIMM C. A 168-pin DIMM D. C-RIMM Question 4 Bridges are capable of which? a. Expanding the length of a network segment. b. Acting as a firewall. c. Segmenting networks. d. Communication of computers on a LAN. Question 5 Which is true of a female DB 15-pin video port? a. It has 2 rows of 5 pinholes. b. It has 3 rows of 5 pinholes. c. It has one row of 8 pinholes and one row of 7 pinholes d. It has one row of 6 pinholes and one row of 9 pinholes Question 6 You have just installed two hard drives into the same machine. One is set up as the slave and both are on the same IDE channel. You notice that the drive's LED light is constantly lit on the slave drive. What do you need to do to fix this? a. Troubleshoot the slave drive by reconfiguring the slave to be the master, removing the original master drive, then rebooting. b. Disable the secondary controller in the BIOS. c. Manually enter the drive settings on the BIOS. d. Install more memory. Question 7 SVGA and Ultra VGA are two distinct video standards. True or False? a. True. b. False. Question 8 SVGA is represented by all of the following resolutions except: a. 1600 x 1200 b. 800 x 600 c. 640 x 480 d. 1280 x 1024 Question 9 Which is true of an Active Matrix LCD? a. The LCD is divided into two halves. b. The LCD is divided into two halves. c. Each pixel is constantly refreshed. d. The pixels are fixed. e. It uses more electricity. f. None of the above. Question 10 What are the correct stages and order of the EP laser printing process? a. Cleaning, Writing, Conditioning, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, and End of Cycle b. Cleaning, Conditioning, Writing, Developing, Transferring, Fusing, & End of Cycle c. Erasing, Writing, Heating, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, & End of Cycle d. Conditioning, Erasing, Writing, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, & End of Cycle Question 11 Choose the correct associations (pick 2). a. 802.4 – Internetworking b. 802.6 - Metropolitan area network c. 802.9 - Integrated voice and data networks d. 802. 11 - Token ring LAN Question 12 What is the function of a Layer 2 switch ? a. forwards data based on logical addressing b. duplicates the electrical signal of each frame to every port c. learns the port assigned to a host by examining the destination MAC address d. determines which interface is used to forward a frame based on the destination MAC address. Question 13 An administrator would like to connect ten workstations on a 192.168.0.0/24 network. The device selected by the administrator must allow connectivity between hosts without sharing bandwidth. Which device would be appropriate? a. Hub b. Router c. Switch d. Repeater Question 14 Which devices are primarily used to extend cable segments within a collision domain by regenerating the data signals? (Choose two.) a. switch b. repeater c. router d. bridge e. hub Question 15 Which networking devices use the MAC address to make forwarding decisions? (Choose two.) a. NIC b. bridge c. hub d. switch e. repeater Software : 1. Briefly describe the data type conversion feature of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL. 2. What is INDEX? Describe its benefits. 3. Write down the name of five most popular RDBMS. 4. What is UML? Write some Diagram name. 5. What is HTML and XML? 6. What is CSS and AJAX and their benefits? 7. What is software quality assurance? 8. Describe components of a typical test plan? 9. What is the difference between QC and QA? 10. What is Verification and Validation? 11. What diff b/w black box and white box testing? 12. What is the difference between System Testing, Integration Testing & System Integration Testing? ATI Limited Question Paper Duration Time : 1 Hour and 30 Minutes Question 1 A low-level format received by a floppy disk does what? a. Adds a root directory b. Includes a FAT (File Allocation Table) c. Stores 720K d. Creates a structure of sectors, tracks, & cluster. Question 2 A user is complaining of problems. You find that upon startup, the IBM machine give two beeps alerting you to a POST error. Error code 301 shows. What is wrong with this machine? a. There is a monitor error. b. There is a keyboard error. c. This is not a POST error. Two beeps indicates a motherboard error. d. There is a serial card error. Question 3 What is this an example of? A. A 30-pin SIMM B. A 72-pin SIMM C. A 168-pin DIMM D. C-RIMM Question 4 Bridges are capable of which? a. Expanding the length of a network segment. b. Acting as a firewall. c. Segmenting networks. d. Communication of computers on a LAN. Question 5 Which is true of a female DB 15-pin video port? a. It has 2 rows of 5 pinholes. b. It has 3 rows of 5 pinholes. c. It has one row of 8 pinholes and one row of 7 pinholes d. It has one row of 6 pinholes and one row of 9 pinholes Question 6 You have just installed two hard drives into the same machine. One is set up as the slave and both are on the same IDE channel. You notice that the drive's LED light is constantly lit on the slave drive. What do you need to do to fix this? a. Troubleshoot the slave drive by reconfiguring the slave to be the master, removing the original master drive, then rebooting. b. Disable the secondary controller in the BIOS. c. Manually enter the drive settings on the BIOS. d. Install more memory. Question 7 SVGA and Ultra VGA are two distinct video standards. True or False? a. True. b. False. Question 8 SVGA is represented by all of the following resolutions except: a. 1600 x 1200 b. 800 x 600 c. 640 x 480 d. 1280 x 1024 Question 9 Which is true of an Active Matrix LCD? a. The LCD is divided into two halves. b. The LCD is divided into two halves. c. Each pixel is constantly refreshed. d. The pixels are fixed. e. It uses more electricity. f. None of the above. Question 10 What are the correct stages and order of the EP laser printing process? a. Cleaning, Writing, Conditioning, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, and End of Cycle b. Cleaning, Conditioning, Writing, Developing, Transferring, Fusing, & End of Cycle c. Erasing, Writing, Heating, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, & End of Cycle d. Conditioning, Erasing, Writing, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, & End of Cycle Question 11 Choose the correct associations (pick 2). a. 802.4 – Internetworking b. 802.6 - Metropolitan area network c. 802.9 - Integrated voice and data networks d. 802. 11 - Token ring LAN Question 12 What is the function of a Layer 2 switch ? a. forwards data based on logical addressing b. duplicates the electrical signal of each frame to every port c. learns the port assigned to a host by examining the destination MAC address d. determines which interface is used to forward a frame based on the destination MAC address. Question 13 An administrator would like to connect ten workstations on a 192.168.0.0/24 network. The device selected by the administrator must allow connectivity between hosts without sharing bandwidth. Which device would be appropriate? a. Hub b. Router c. Switch d. Repeater Question 14 Which devices are primarily used to extend cable segments within a collision domain by regenerating the data signals? (Choose two.) a. switch b. repeater c. router d. bridge e. hub Question 15 Which networking devices use the MAC address to make forwarding decisions? (Choose two.) a. NIC b. bridge c. hub d. switch e. repeater Software : 1. Briefly describe the data type conversion feature of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL. 2. What is INDEX? Describe its benefits. 3. Write down the name of five most popular RDBMS. 4. What is UML? Write some Diagram name. 5. What is HTML and XML? 6. What is CSS and AJAX and their benefits? 7. What is software quality assurance? 8. Describe components of a typical test plan? 9. What is the difference between QC and QA? 10. What is Verification and Validation? 11. What diff b/w black box and white box testing? 12. What is the difference between System Testing, Integration Testing & System Integration Testing?

We are seeing so many videos/audios as many web sited. But question is these videos or audios are stored in Databases ( Oracle, Mysql, Sybase,... ) or stored any file directory from there they will give the link for that? Pls explain and give sample code to achieve this one? Thanks, Seenu.

I want to use the markerfor playing a video using the jmf.Suppose my video length is of 2 hours.I want it to play ex-15 mintue or 20 mintue and should stop after assigning the time.I am providing my piece of code............please help me.... package com.jha.cdac.lila.praveen; import java.awt.BorderLayout; import java.awt.Component; import java.awt.Container; import java.awt.Dimension; import java.awt.Toolkit; import java.awt.event.WindowAdapter; import java.awt.event.WindowEvent; import java.io.File; import java.net.URL; import javax.media.ControllerAdapter; import javax.media.Manager; /** * * @author vinays */ import javax.media.Player; import javax.media.RealizeCompleteEvent; import javax.media.Time; import javax.swing.JFrame; public class PlayVideo extends javax.swing.JFrame{ Player player; Component center; Component south; // this code is required for playing the video file of mpeg,mp4,mp3,3gp,rm,flv, //wmf,mpv,vob,qt and the asf extension public PlayVideo() { File file = new File("Lesson1.mpg"); try { load(file); // load() } catch (Exception ex) { //Logger.getLogger(LessonNarrative.class.getName ()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex); System.out.println("Error while loading file............"+ex); } } //the piece of code given below is used to load the file which user want to play. public void load(final File file) //load the file throws Exception { URL url = file.toURL(); final Container contentPane = getContentPane(); if (player != null) { player.stop(); } // MediaLocator mediaLocator=new MediaLocator (file.toURL()); // DataSource dataSource=Manager.createDataSource (mediaLocator); // player=Manager.createPlayer(url); player = Manager.createRealizedPlayer(url); ControllerAdapter listener = new ControllerAdapter() { @Override public void realizeComplete( RealizeCompleteEvent event) { Component vc = player.getVisualComponent(); player.getVisualComponent(); if (vc != null) { contentPane.add(vc, BorderLayout.CENTER); center = vc; } else { if (center != null) { contentPane.remove(center); contentPane.validate(); } } Component cpc = player.getControlPanelComponent(); if (cpc != null) { contentPane.add(cpc, BorderLayout.SOUTH); south=cpc; } else { if (south != null) { contentPane.remove(south); contentPane.validate(); } } pack(); // //setTitle(file.getName()); //to get the title of Video or Audio File } }; Time tm=new Time(30.4402403); Time tm1=new Time(5.7256199); player.addControllerListener(listener); player.setMediaTime(tm1); player.setStopTime(tm); // player.setMediaTime(new Time(5.0)); //player.setStopTime(new Time(73)); player.realize(); player.start(); } public static void main(String args[]) throws ClassNotFoundException { PlayVideo pv = new PlayVideo(); JFrame f = new JFrame("Lesson1"); f.addWindowListener(new WindowAdapter() { @Override public void windowClosing(WindowEvent e) { System.exit(0); } }); f.getContentPane().add("Center", pv); f.pack(); Dimension screenSize = Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit ().getScreenSize(); int w = 420; int h = 140; pv.setLocation(screenSize.width/2 - w/2, screenSize.height/2 - h/2); pv.setSize(w, h); pv.setVisible(true); }

What is Video Conferencing ?

What is VGA (Video Graphics Array)?

please can any one suggest me best useful video tutorials on c i am science graduate.please help me.u can email me to sas29@in.com

plz send me how to overhauling of freon bitzer semi receprocal comprassors with available video

I'm a student researching the industry "phenomenon" of User Generated Video Content (UGVC). This is more or less the trend(s) in consumers as well as businesses using video channels, such as YouTube, to create marketing campaign online. If you are an industry expert within this field or if your company has utilized a UGVC campaign within your recent marketing strategy, I would really appreciate a few minutes of your time to discuss your insight on this phenomenon. Questions asked will be conducted over the phone and will only be used for academic purposes. None of the questions will be related to your specific company, but will about your opinions regarding the industry itself. Please respond within the next 48hrs if you wish to answer some questions.

how retrive the video file in php using video tag

hi i want to learn microstratogy please anyone help to me which institute is best in bangalore any one having related documents ,and video link please mail to this id avanthireddykv@gmail.com