Science Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

?Political science begins and ends with the State?, who said it

College School Exams Tests, Garnier, Plato,

5 35266

Who was known as ?The Conscience-keeper of the Mahatma Gandhiji

APPSC,

5 20945

Who defined Political Science as ?Science of State?

APPSC,

4 6194

i am a PG science(chemistry),now am working test engineer in small organization,now i will decide to move better organization please send model cv and advises

How did you first get interested in Computer Science?

Microsoft,

4 13073

The science that deals with the atmosphere is: (a) Meteorology (b) Astronomy (c) Almanac

1 5228

The science that studies the interactions between organisms and their environment is: (a) ecology (b) Biology (c) anthropology

2 2958

National Award for Popularising Science was instituted in the year: (a) 1980 (b) 1987 (c) 1985 (d) 1981

1 3066

National Award for Popularising Science was instituted in the year: (a) 1980 (b) 1987 (c) 1985 (d) 1981

1 2473

The science of the study of nerves is called: (A) Mycology (B) Neurology (C) Ethnology (D) Biology

Neurology,

2 11152

National Science day is observed on (A) February 15 (B) February 28 (C) March 5 (D) March 15

4 5043

I m doing btech with computerscience branch.For every campus placement eligibilty criteriais is 60%.I have 65% in highschool and b.tech till now but secured 59.6% in intermediate. So would this percentage b considered as 60% or i wont b able to sit in exams?kindly post your views?

TCS,

2 7241

I m doing btech with computerscience branch.For every campus placement eligibilty criteriais is 60%.I have 65% in highschool and b.tech till now but secured 59.6% in intermediate. So would this percentage b considered as 60% or i wont b able to sit in exams?kindly post your views?

Infosys,

Why do you want to study MS in computer science in USA

US Consulate,

19 77898

The science of ageing is called as (1) Chronology (2) Odontology (3) Gynecology (4) Gerontology

1 3222

Un-Answered Questions { Science }

i am a PG science(chemistry),now am working test engineer in small organization,now i will decide to move better organization please send model cv and advises

please visit this site you'll find my question this is my homework please answer it if you can http://easyscience.org/ib/lofiversion/index.php/t36168.html

hi i have completed bsc with electronics in 2004.and now i got admission in master in computer science.during this three years i has worked in pizza hut.if visa officer ask me, y u worked with pizza hut, hospitality business? or y interested in study after threeyears,what should be the ideal ans.

Why you choose commerce faculty & not science or Why you are in commerce & not in science ?

hi r B.sc science 2 nd yr students can apply for appsc .exam pl tell me eligibility. to apply for that. and more details.

I have completed my B.E with (CSE) computer science and engineering ,i had a total no of backlogs=20 ,is there any chances to get the visa PLEASE HELP ME NE1 : MY ID=john_searchig143@yahoo.com .

CANDOR Services, a leading provider of next-generation staffing services, draws from unparalleled resources and expertise to offer you innovative, quality workforce solutions. We have openings for "J2EE ARCHITECT" with one of our clients. Client is CMM Level 5 company. Location : Hyderabad Roles A J2EE Architect with expertise in Web Architecture (covering Spring MVC, AOP, Webflow, Struts, Tiles, Hibernate, JAAS, Web Application Performance Turning & Measurement) as part of Solutions Architecture Group: Position involves in providing architectural vision, conceptualize and provide architectural approaches, create models and specifications, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions. Also involves in providing oversight over ongoing projects as a reviewer and auditor Educational Requirements A minimum of BS or MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience in the IT industry. Skill Sets Overall 8-10 Years of experience in IT industry with 3-4 Years of experience in Service industry Technology Skills Java, J2EE, MVC Frameworks (Struts/WebWork/JSF/Spring), Spring, AOP, WebFlow, ORM Tools (Hibernate/Ibatis/JDO/Tapestry), App servers, Databases, JAAS Web Application Performance Tuning & Measurement 6+ years Java software development experience. 4+ years of enterprise Java development, with emphasis on web-based applications. Strong relational database and SQL skills (5+ years). Mail to : anuradha.k@candorservices.co.in

I am going to HAL Online test for Computer Science. Can you please mail me the model question papers ?

I am Bsc Computer Science Graduate, I have good knowledge in SQL 7.0, Can I go for Oracle APPS course please suggest me the answer

why TeXAS A& M Commerce?WHY COmputers science?

why choose compter science chourse

I m Abdullah Ansari compleated MCA from Jamia Hamdard,i have appeared the test of IBM on 2 august at oxford college of engineering Bangalore.waiting for hr round.. This is the first round for IBM.02/08/08 Paper consists of 4 sections 15 questions from matrices(time very less but no negative marking). 25 questions from series completion section (this section is very easy but negative marking) 15 questions from aptitude(little bit tough time limit 15 minute negative marking) 4th section is from computer science (c,c++,operating system,digital electronics ,basic question..) result came at 3 o'clock.i was selected... In interview they asked questions like 1 they asked about final yr project.. 2 what are dynamic and static memory location? 3 linked list and array difference between them. 4 what is function ? what is difference betwen function and inline function? 5 about structure 6 about binary tree, traversal, call by value. 7 storage class and many more basic questions..

hi, i am having dependent visa of h4 and i want h1b visa for working in U.S.A., please help me what type of questions they will ask for B.sc., computer science having no jo experience.

i have applied F1 visa 8th Aug and i have been rejected i could not conveince her on transfer from 3years bachelors of environmental science to sociology and i need to reach university by 25th Aug .last interview i said for second bachelor she asked why didnt search for environmental science and environment management and wild life management is different

Hi,I have recieved an i-20 from 2 years college for my bachelors degree,how can i convince the consular about this course i.e.computer and information science.plz help me as soon as possible.