Topic :: Market

Market Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What four utilities should marketing provide?

Media Comm,

1 4939

What is marketing?

Cushman Wakefield,

5 7530

Tell us about a marketing plan that you have developed and the result of implementing that plan.

ICICI, ITC Indian Tobacco Company, Prathmesh Enterprises,

What is a marketing plan?

3 7679

What should a marketing plan address?

4 7913

What is a market niche?

4 8180

Which environmental variables shows effect on marketing plan?

Baidu, Verizon,

Which marketing research tools and techniques did you used?

Explain about a marketing questionnaire that you have developed?

Pepsi,

How do we determine Market Value of shares?

Reliance,

8 22946

A woman took a certain number of eggs to the market and sold some of them. The next day, through the industry of her hens, the number left over had been doubled, and she sold the same number as the previous day. On the third day the new remainder was tripled, and she sold the same number as before. On the fourth day the remainder was quadrupled, and her sales the same as before. On the fifth day what had been left over were quintupled, yet she sold exactly the same as on all the previous occasions and so disposed of her entire stock. What is the smallest number of eggs she could have taken to market the first day, and how many did she sell daily? Note that the answer is not zero.

Athena Health Care,

2 11158

What is the market like for EM majors?

What is software marketing

1 4475

what is marketin and sales

DHL,

1 4062

Describe the potential marketing plans you would have to increase sale revenue from existing customers?

Un-Answered Questions { Market }

What Will Be the Impact of AOL and Yahoo!'s Use of Goodmail on Email Marketing?

What experience have you had in developing a marketing strategy?

Tell us about the most successful marketing campaign that you've developed.

Tell us about a marketing plan that you have developed and the result of implementing that plan.

Which environmental variables shows effect on marketing plan?

Which marketing research tools and techniques did you used?

Explain about a marketing questionnaire that you have developed?

Which two individuals are credited with bringing Punk fashion as a style to a wider market?

What is the market like for EM majors?

Describe the potential marketing plans you would have to increase sale revenue from existing customers?

What are the markets for specific types of fish products?

Do you have a market report for the project?

Hello Friends , I am the new joinner of this website. I am working with Sapient ,Gurgoan I would like to ask few qurries regarding the QTP Tool of (Testing) Currently working on QTP Tool . I would like to no learn VB Script can u name some Books which i get in market. And a small issue in QTP I had 2 users right i have to login and send the document from this user to second user right. when i am send this doc some contendId number generates right. now i am loging into second user and i have to search for that contentId right i found it now i dont want to accept the document so i had an opption of check out ok i have to click on check out my QTP Code is like this Browser(" ").Page(" ").WebTable(" ").ChildItem (3,5,"Image",0).click Browser(" ").Page(" ").Link("ChecK Out").Click i new this code is perfectly right but when i am run the script i have to click on that particular contentId and click on check out but now the Problem is started the error is the document has been already checked out remeber every time my content id changes means it is the new contentId which is not been used atleast once Please help me out in this issue i am in big trouble

Give the detailed structure from marketing planner to service

Hi Friends, How many types of Data Bases available in market... What is the diff. while using Syabase and Oracle in a Project... ? and what is the main diff. of Syabase and Oracle databases... ? Thanx in advance..