Topic :: Market

Market Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Are you aware of any major JMS products available in the market?

1 1596

If I have a Motorola Android-based device that doesn’t have the Android Market app, can I still download the GoToMeeting app?

1 1450

Develop a marketing plan?

ITC Indian Tobacco Company, Quest,

Describe a marketing plan you developed. What was the result of implementing that plan?

Quest,

Which environmental variables impact a marketing plan?

Quest,

How can marketing lead the way toward customer centricity?

Quest,

If your company markets through both B2B and B2C channels, describe any channel differences in approaching customer-centricity.

Quest,

What are your top three predictions about how integrated, multichannel marketing in your industry will evolve in coming years? Why?

Quest,

When was the last time you created a marketing innovation, which energized you, and why did it do so?

Quest,

Apart from financial considerations, what is challenging about marketing?

Quest,

Why is marketing research important?

Quest, Reliance,

We are looking for a truly inspiring Marketing and PR Executive, someone who can create a culture of open communication, trust and respect. What strategies would you implement to achieve this?

Quest,

Have you applied to any other areas apart from marketing?

Quest,

im already done my mba marketing.im planning to do THIS PARTICULAR COURSE MBA(IT).but my 12th and graduation is science how can i convinced vo?

BVC,

how to market a product

Oppo,

Un-Answered Questions { Market }

What Will Be the Impact of AOL and Yahoo!'s Use of Goodmail on Email Marketing?

What experience have you had in developing a marketing strategy?

Tell us about the most successful marketing campaign that you've developed.

Tell us about a marketing plan that you have developed and the result of implementing that plan.

Which environmental variables shows effect on marketing plan?

Which marketing research tools and techniques did you used?

Explain about a marketing questionnaire that you have developed?

Which two individuals are credited with bringing Punk fashion as a style to a wider market?

What is the market like for EM majors?

Describe the potential marketing plans you would have to increase sale revenue from existing customers?

What are the markets for specific types of fish products?

Do you have a market report for the project?

Hello Friends , I am the new joinner of this website. I am working with Sapient ,Gurgoan I would like to ask few qurries regarding the QTP Tool of (Testing) Currently working on QTP Tool . I would like to no learn VB Script can u name some Books which i get in market. And a small issue in QTP I had 2 users right i have to login and send the document from this user to second user right. when i am send this doc some contendId number generates right. now i am loging into second user and i have to search for that contentId right i found it now i dont want to accept the document so i had an opption of check out ok i have to click on check out my QTP Code is like this Browser(" ").Page(" ").WebTable(" ").ChildItem (3,5,"Image",0).click Browser(" ").Page(" ").Link("ChecK Out").Click i new this code is perfectly right but when i am run the script i have to click on that particular contentId and click on check out but now the Problem is started the error is the document has been already checked out remeber every time my content id changes means it is the new contentId which is not been used atleast once Please help me out in this issue i am in big trouble

Give the detailed structure from marketing planner to service

Hi Friends, How many types of Data Bases available in market... What is the diff. while using Syabase and Oracle in a Project... ? and what is the main diff. of Syabase and Oracle databases... ? Thanx in advance..