Topic :: Link

Link Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

why it is so called as xlpe(cross linked poly ethyline) cable?

How to delete a node from linked list w/o using collectons?

Zycus Infotech,

A file a.cpp & B.cpp are complied & linked together in VC++ file a is something like int a =100;, File B is something like extern a; main() { printf("%d",a); }what will be the output.a)100,b)linker error,c)complier error etc etc.

Honeywell,

3 6516

I want to count the total no of links present in yahoo home page. The script like Set fileSysObject=createobject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set linksFileName=fileSysObject.opentextfile("D:\samplelinkfile.txt",2,true) Set linkDescObj=description.Create linkDescObj("micclass").value="Link" Set noOfLinks=browser("yahoo").Page("Yahoo!India").ChildObjects(linkDescObj) For i=0 to noOfLinks.count-1 linkName=noOfLinks(i).getROProperty("name") linksFileName.writeline(linkName) Next linksFileName.close Set fileSysObject=nothing But while running the script it is fail (the object not present in the object repository).How to overcome please tell me the detail steps...for QTP9.30

1 3910

can anyone provide link to download cognos 7.2 version for download along wiht installation and configuration steps tx in advance

What is link aggregration?? How many types of protocol are used on that???

Hathway,

3 10011

How many minimum links need to be cut in a chain having 23 links to seperate it into single links

Franklin Templeton,

3 8306

Create a web page that will have separate links to show map of India and World. When user will open a map of India, create links to display the information of each state i.e. highlighted in the map in a separate window/document. (The information should be brief i.e. not more than 3-4 sentences.) When user will open a world map, show the list of countries on clicking the image in a new window.

Biotavia, Symbiosis,

In my script there is a link(e.g. 'My Page') when I execute the script sometimes(not every time) QTP throws an error that "My Page(as link)" not found. Pleaase tell me where I need to update

3 3810

in science exhibition how lamp can blink when you clap near the lamp ? thank you

how to click the link in webpage by using QTP Script????????

3 24764

how to create duplicate link list using C???

HOw to link many groups(chart of accounts) to one particular country specific COA. what are the preparations required in FICO implementation.

1 3630

what is Static and dynamic linking

Virtusa,

1 5147

What is the main advantage of creating links to a file instead of copies of the file?

2 3917

Un-Answered Questions { Link }

Can you give me some DBCC command options?(Database consistency check) - DBCC CHECKDB - Ensures that tables in the db and the indexes are correctly linked.and DBCC CHECKALLOC - To check that all pages in a db are correctly allocated. DBCC SQLPERF - It gives report on current usage of transaction log in percentage. DBCC CHECKFILEGROUP - Checks all tables file group for any damage.

What is the Difference between Loading and Linking ?

Difference between Linked Object and Embedded Object?

What is hyperlink?

Whether HTML supports multimedia: and document links?

What is the use of Hyperlink control for DHTML applications?

What hyperlinks available in PeopleBooks?

In cucumbers normal leaves (N) are dominant to curled leaves (n) and elongated fruit (L) is dominant to spherical fruit and these genes are linked on the same chromosome. If a pure-breeding normal-leaved, elongated fruit cucumber is crossed with a curled-leaved, spherical fruit cucumber, what will be the phenotype of the F1? the phenotypic ratio of the F2?

What's the Use of OLE Hyperlinking?

what is XLink and XPointer ?

How to get Dynamically Linked Comboboxes Set?

Code for Small C++ Class to Transform Any Static Control into a Hyperlink Control?

How to Link Different Data Sources Together?

Write a function that inserts an integer into a linked list in ascending order. Write the test cases for this function.

How to Stop TScrollbar button from blinking ?