Topic :: Issues

Issues Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the drawbacks of tissue slices technique?

What command do you issue to delete a record in a transient data queue ?

IBM,

1 3996

Which of the following commands, when issued by 2 different programs running at the same time, will prevent simultaneous use of resource 'SINGLE'?

1 3355

Can you issue SQL COMMIT from a CICS program?

IBM,

2 11617

In the CICS command level all the re-entrancy issues are handled by the System(True or False).

1 2939

How do you terminate an already issued DELAY command?

IBM,

1 5073

What do you see as the key issues in negotiating?

2 21328

What will happen if you issue a Resume statement after handling an error?

3 4032

Lets say due to N/W or Security issues client is not able to connect to server or vice versa. How do you troubleshoot?

1 4427

What do you see as the key issues in negotiating?

State Bank Of India SBI,

2 8576

Do you have experience with organic extractions or tissue digestions?

GVK Biosciences,

1 7145

Discuss the most significant business issue currently affecting the airline industry ?

Do you have a bad back or any medical issues?

wht is bug, deffect,issue,error

5 9240

What do you see as current networking security issues?

acsa,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Issues }

Do you have a bad back or any medical issues?

How Cortisone affects gingival tissues?

What are the main issues associated with multiprocessor caches and how might you solve them?

What issues come up in test automation, and how do you manage them?

What reactions cause safranin to stain plant tissues red?

You have modified 100 store procedures and want to replicate these changes from development to prodution, and production can have users using the Server/DB, how would you replicate without causing issues?

I seek information in starting up a radio station of my own. could you please provide me with the step by step procedure for such a mammoth-sounding task.where do i start from, copyright issues/formalities, registration and the cost approximations fo r the same..

What is base concept of QA against usability Issues

Re: While you are in implemenation what are u faced the issues ? tell me what some ap & GL issues?

How can we communicate as realistic a picture as possible of a job and of the organization to prospective employees? What kinds of issues are most crucial to them?

What are the key issues that should be addressed in the design, conduct, and evaluation of training programs?

how can we communiucate as realistic a picture as possible of a job and of the organization to prospective emplyees? What kins of issues are most crucial to them?

How can we communicate as realistic a picture as possible of a job and of the organization to prospective employees? What kinds of issues are most crucial to them?

What are the key issues that should be addressed in the design, conduct and evaluation of training programs?