Topic :: Hardware

Hardware Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

company is dealing vth the hardware and software products. acustomer can purchase both kind of material then company wants to maintain the credit limits diffrently as per the hardware/software wise. where can we do this configuration?

Yash Technologies,

8 12333

what are the different hardwares available?

1 3983

Identify the 2 hardware components used to manage and/or configure a router? A.) Auxiliary port B.) ROM port C.) Management port D.) Console port

3 5226

Identify the hardware component used to store buffers, tables, running-configuration etc? A.) NVRAM B.) ROM C.) RAM D.) Flash

1 3414

Identify the 3 pieces of hardware you would not install to prevent broadcasts? A.) Switch B.) Repeater C.) Bridge D.) Router

1 3584

Identify the hardware component that stores the backup configuration? A.) RAM B.) NVRAM C.) Flash D.) ROM

1 8423

Identify the type of hardware required to connect a Token ring network to an Ethernet network? A.) Repeater B.) TR-Enet C.) Router D.) Token Ring to Ethernet translation hub

1 3693

Identify the hardware component that stores the bootstrap program? A.) ROM B.) NVRAM C.) Booter load D.) RAM E.) Flash

2 5627

Which protocol gets a hardware address from a known IP address? A.) RARP B.) TCP C.) IP D.) BootP E.) ARP F.) ICMP

2 4063

Identify the command to display the hardware platform information? A.) show all B.) show platform C.) display hardware D.) show version

1 3444

Identify the command to display the hardware platform information? A.) show all B.) show platform C.) display hardware D.) show version

1 3620

Identify the 2 hardware components used to manage and/or configure a router? A.) Auxiliary port B.) ROM port C.) Management port D.) Console port

1 3996

Identify the hardware component used to store buffers, tables, running-configuration etc? A.) NVRAM B.) ROM C.) RAM D.) Flash

4 11827

Identify the 3 pieces of hardware you would not install to prevent broadcasts? A.) Switch B.) Repeater C.) Bridge D.) Router

3 9745

Identify the hardware component that stores the backup configuration? A.) RAM B.) NVRAM C.) Flash D.) ROM

1 3790

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Hardware }

Is DES available in hardware?

Migration of Reports from business objects 5.1.5 to samee version in different hardware?

In source system we have os - windows BO - 5.1.5. with webi 2.7.1 Repository database - oracle Reports database - Oracle and DB2 Nearly we have 1200 reports in present system , i want to move as it is to new hardware os- windows bo- 5.1.5 with webi2.7.1 repository - oracle reports - oracle and db2 let me know is there any migration techniques in same version. thanks in advance Usha

computer hardware used and its function

Explain Test Plan with example? Explain following in the test plan with examples What is being tested? What are pass/fail criteria? When will each test occur? What Hardware & Software environment is required? What features must be tested? What features will not be tested? What are the responsibilities of individuals & organisation in the project?

1. what is the opportunity in hardware & networking in future? 2.how many courses r in networking that fulfill market requrment? 3.who is better for career MCSE or CCNA ,UNIX ?

Hi, I am called for interview for UIIC's Administrative officer(IT, Hardware, Networking), What are the questions generally asked in IT administrative officer job interviews. Please help me ASAP, my interview is on 24th july 09.

how to configure cluster server in windows 2k3 can you send me step-by-step? hardware requirements? how to configure cluster server in Exchange server 2k3can you send me step-by-step? hardware requirements?

Is there any website? Which can theft or watch any system or computer hardware drives(memory)while they are accessing Internet.If it is avilable what is it? Please answer me.Advance thanks

Think about the hardware limit on system calls. How can a system designer add additional system call without changing the hardware?

how to test the mobile tower signals? and which software tool & hardware tools used for test the mobile tower?

Which is the best institute in chennai for studying HARDWARE AND NETWORKING

please i have been given a project on optical networking hardware,i have done all i could but i could'nt find the information i wanted,please can u help me,i need to submit it in 6hours time today.please try and help me out.

Draw a diagram showing how the operating system relates to users, application programs, and the computer hardware ?

What is the right Step of Commissioning? (Commissioning, Hub Manager, Hardware)