Topic :: Hardware

Hardware Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

You are a project manager for a telecommunications firm. You're working on a project that entails upgrading technical hardware and equipment. The estimated cost of the hardware and equipment is $1,725,000. You are reviewing products from three different vendors. One of the vendors invites you to lunch. What is the most appropriate response? A. Thank them but let them know this could be a conflict of interest since you haven't made a decision about which vendor you're going to choose. B. Thank them and decline. You know this could be considered personal gain, which could call your integrity into question. C. Thank them and accept. You don't believe there is a conflict of interest or a personal integrity issue. D. Thank them and decline. You believe this could be a conflict of interest on the part of the vendor, and you don't want to encourage that behavior.

You are a project manager for a telecommunications firm. You're working on a project that entails upgrading technical hardware and equipment. The estimated cost of the hardware and equipment is $1,725,000. You are reviewing products from three different vendors. One of the vendors offers you and your family the use of the company yacht for the upcoming three-day weekend. What is the most appropriate response? A. Thank them and accept. You don't believe there is a conflict of interest or an integrity issue at stake. B. Thank them and decline. You know this could be considered personal gain, which could call your integrity into question. C. Thank them and accept. Immediately report your actions to the project sponsor so that your motives are not called into question after the fact. D. Thank them and decline. You know this could be considered an integrity issue on the part of the vendor.

You are a project manager for Candy Works candy factory. Your project involves reporting information from the newly installed candy-counting machine to the financial system. This will give executives the ability to see production run counts at any time during the day. You need to purchase an expensive piece of hardware as part of this project. One of the vendors bidding on the project is a close friend. In order to win the bid, she needs to know how much money the company is willing to spend on the equipment and consulting. Your friend asks you to give her this confidential information and not tell anyone you did. Which of the following is the most appropriate response? A. Tell your friend that as a PMP, you're required to abide by the Project Management Professional Code of Professional Conduct and this would violate the code as it's a conflict of interest. B. Tell your friend that as a PMP, you're required to abide by the Project Management Professional Code of Professional Conduct and this would violate the code as it’s a personal gain. C. Tell your friend that as a PMP, you're required to abide by the Project Management Professional Standards and Ethics Code and this would violate the code as it’s a conflict of interest. D. Tell your friend that as a PMP, you’re required to abide by the Project Management Professional Standards and Ethics Code and this would violate the code as it’s an ethics violation.

Detail about the hardware which is supported by SQL server?

How does DMA increase system concurrency? How does it complicate hardware design?

How many hardware serial interfaces are in ESP 32?

For networking, what hardware is used in openstack?

List down the networking hardware in openstack?

What are the hardware infrastructures required to run pega’s robotic automation platform?

Does contrail require juniper switches or is it compatible with other vendors’ hardware?

Do we need to have hardware in the datacenter that understands mpls/bgp/l3vpn? Dc won’t have them as these are wan technology/protocols?

What hardware is supported right now?

Does sap make their own imdb/hana hardware?

What are multimedia hardwares?

What two hardware considerations should be au important part of the planning process for a windows server 2008 deployment?