Topic :: Customer

Customer Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Why does the customer master have different views?

Patni,

5 17818

What are the different partner functions can a customer master record serve?

Patni,

4 11645

Customer hierarchies use?

2 6155

What is the maximum number of customer defined characteristics allowed?

1 3812

What is processing type customer exit?

1 4366

Trace to customer requirements - what type of testing it is.. a.tracebility testing b.white-box testing c.block box testing d.regression testing

Logica CMG,

4 7043

What should be the batch size (number of customer records) general guidelines for optimal performance?

1 5901

API?s FOR CUSTOMER INTERFACE? Tell me some API's?

1 9172

What happens when you overrate the customer?

1 6495

What is use of customer group?

5 25373

What r the validations we will do in Customer Interface

Fidelity,

3 13497

What are all the segments in a Customer/Vendor master record?

Satyam,

5 23988

What controls the Customer/Vendor master records field status?

Ballast, IBM,

5 19605

Why do you use ?Bank Type? in customer/vendor master records?

lenovo,

1 12446

State about the Customer master data?

4 7356

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Customer }

How would your present prospects and customers describe you as their sales representative?

Explain a situation in which you handled a customer?s questions or problems?

Will customers remember our message among all the others in the media when it comes time to buy?

Describe the potential marketing plans you would have to increase sale revenue from existing customers?

in retail bussiness if we want the first and last visit of the customer and the total purchase amount of the customer.then what's the syntax in proc report. whats is the difference between the proc tabulate and proc report?i want the major difference which will effect?

Write the function test case to add a customer to database.

How do you balance the need for quality work, customer satisfaction and profitability?

have u shared any lighter moment with customercare executive in ur life tell me ur experience

Write an abap program for creation of customer enquiry using BAPI 'BAPI_INQUIRY_CREATEFROMDATA'.

write a program for creation of customer quotation using BAPI 'BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA'.

send coding to write a program to create customer quotation using BAPI 'BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA2/BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFR OMDATA'

What is the work of a coustomer service excutive in airport services & what type of question they faced by the customer.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WORKBENCH REQUEST AND CUSTOMERIZIED REQUEST

What are the mandatory fields to be filled for BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1

Is there any BAPI to retrieve list of customers and their sales areas i.e., Cust No, Distr Channel and Division for all the customers.