Topic :: Change

Change Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the code for change every 3rd li color of ul with css.

MASS TRANSFER - EXAMPLE 4.1 : A concentric, counter-current heat exchanger is used to cool lubricating oil. Water is used as the coolant. The mass flow rate of oil into the heat exchanger is 0.1 kg / s = FO. For oil, the inlet temperature TIO = 100 degree Celsius and the outlet temperature TOO = 55 degree Celsius. For water, the inlet temperature TIW = 35 degree Celsius and the outlet temperature TOW = 42 degree Celsius. What is the mass flow rate of water in kg / s, FW needed to maintain these operating conditions? Constant for heat capacity of oil is CO = 2131 J /(kg K) and for water is CW = 4178 J /(kg K). Use the equation (FO)(CO)(TIO ?TOO) = (FW)(CW)(TOW ?TIW).

1 1737

MASS TRANSFER - EXAMPLE 4.3 : According to Adolf Eugen Fick (1829 - 1901) : rate of diffusion v increases with less wall thickness t, increased area A and decreased molecular weight of a fluid M. The diffusion constant D decreased with increasing M. (a) By assuming v, t, dP, A, M and D changes proportionally of each other, find the equation of v as a function of t, dP, A and D. (b) The ratio of self diffusion constant D, at T = 273 K and P = 0.1 MPa, for gases B and C are 1.604 : 0.155. If only 2 gases exist in such a system : hydrogen and nitrogen, find the type of gas for B and C with reference to their molecular weights M. (c) By using the equation of kinetic energy 0.5 MV = constant where V = square of v, find the ratio of V for B and V for C, or V(B) / V(C), as a function of M(B) and M(C), where M(B) is molecular weight of B and M(C) the molecular weight of C : Graham's Law of Diffusion.

1 1675

An IS auditor is reviewing the change management process for an enterprise resource planning (ERP) application. Which of the following is the BEST method for testing program changes? A. Select a sample of change tickets and review them for authorization. B. Perform a walk-through by tracing a program change from start to finish. C. Trace a sample of modified programs to supporting change tickets. D. Use query software to analyze all change tickets for missing fields.

2 5405

PROCESS CONTROL - EXAMPLE 6.2 : A stream with volumetric flow rate Q enters a cylindrical tank and a stream with volumetric flow rate q exits the tank. The fluid has a constant heat capacity and density. There is no temperature change or chemical reaction occurring in the tank. Develop a model for determining the height of the tank, h. Let V is the volume, A is the cross sectional area, r is the density, m is the mass, where V and A are for the tank, r and m are for the fluid. The rate of mass of fluid accumulation, dm / dt = (Q - q) r. Prove the model to be dh / dt = (Q - q) / A.

1 1556

I working in Central government autonomous as a staff car driver, can I change my profile. How can I change my cadre. Is there any rule to change my post through DPC or direct recruitment.

Can any body help me out by telling hoe swelling pressure test of soil is carried out ? some body told me the procedure & formula (change in length /116.3*100%) but still i am confused ? pls help.

I am having n number of records in a table which consists of emp-name is one of the field among them. Now i want to change the first letter of every name with capital.

Cap Gemini,

1 1752

In which layer of the network datastructure format change is done

Honeywell,

UNIT OPERATION - EXAMPLE 9.1 : Which of the sequence below represent a feasible flows of ethanol processing plants using cellulose as starting material? A. raw material -> heat exchanger -> distillation column -> reactor. B. reactor -> distillation column -> raw material -> heat exchanger. C. heat exchanger -> raw material -> distillation column -> reactor. D. raw material -> heat exchanger -> reactor -> distillation column. E. distillation column -> raw material -> reactor -> heat exchanger.

1 1585

A 400KVA Transformer has 400Hz frequency.if frequency is changed to 50Hz,then what will be the new KVA rating?

ABC,

2 2716

THERMODYNAMIC - EXAMPLE 10.2 : A cylinder with a movable piston contains 0.1 mole of a monoatomic ideal gas. The piston moves through state a, b and c. The heat Q, changes from state c to a is + 685 J. The work W, changes from state c to a is - 120 J. The work, W performed from state a to b then to c is 75 J. By using the first law of thermodynamic, U = Q + W where U is the internal energy : (a) Determine the change in internal energy between states a and c. (b) Is heat added or removed from the gas when the gas is taken along the path abc? (c) Calculate the heat added or removed when the gas is taken along the path abc?

1 1750

How we change the Opening Stock or Closing Stock of any item in tally?

1 1662

A 400KVA transformer has 400 Hz frequency. If the frequency is changed to 50 Hz, then what will be the new KVA rating?

Spectrum,

How to change replication factor of files already stored in HDFS?