Topic :: Certification

Certification Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Please send me Informatica 8.1 certification dumps, my mail id mona85gupta@gmail.com

What is the date issue of WCT Certificate Contractor?

does computer certificate from school works in bank po's qualifications

1 3060

What is the journal entry for tds certificate received by the company debtor

Enrich,

6 14384

my name is A rajender but in all my educational certificates except Xth standard it is A A rajendra. would it have any problem in my visa interview. kindly suggest.

which certification is good oracle/sap?? Is that necessary to learn oracle basics before doing sap?

Hi,friends i am going to write ICST certificate exam on augest.So can anybody post some of sample qusetions for ICST certificate exam.Really it will be useful for me

Any peoplesoft certification is there. If it is there please send the details.

why is ITIL certification required? what is the use of ITIL foundation certification?

4 14527

I am planning to write certification exam ISTQB on 19t of sep i have no idea on testing can you help me with material,frequently asked quetions and how much time it takes to prepare certification exam

1 2594

hi friends im interested to get a sun certification by online for c++ and .net....is there any possiblities to get by online.... plz suggest ...

1 3374

If we get TDS certificate after audit whareas this certificate is related to same financial year,in this condition how will we consider tds or can we take this credit in next f.y.?

2 4909

we have received TDS Certificate (Form No 16A) from one company, we have checked online credited but they not credited to us (online credit)..how can i refund that amount. pls send us letter format

1 5798

Hello friend, I have done Bsc in 2008 and qualified for interview in CGLE 2010. University has not given original degree certificate till now. Will SSC demands Original at the time of interview. Can I face some problem. . . amitjha62@yahoo.com

SSC,

how to get iso certificate and which is the best for steel wire product and bathroom accessories , and how many percent central sales tax on it , please tell me as soon as possible