Topic :: Certification

Certification Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

CHARACTER CERTIFICATE format" Plz send me anyone have . sreejachandranc@gmail.com

State Bank Of India SBI, TN,

can any one tell me about character certificate. I am confused because according to information voucher we will have to bring 2 character certificate & I have only 1. so please tell me how can i get the other one.

i have interview on 6th may,i hav character certificate from my school only,i could not manage to collect the certificate from my last college,i m a graduate,will there be a problem?plz suggest........

1 9104

I have all my service certificates of current and previous employer attested by hr of the company in the original one,do i need to again attest photocopies of the same(i.e service certificates) with a government officer or just xerox of the original certificate is enough. can any one respond to the query at the earliest as my interview of 7th may I have done attestation on the other photocopies of the certificates.

State Bank Of India SBI,

1 3892

I have all my service certificates of current and previous employer attested by hr of the company in the original one,do i need to again attest photocopies of the same(i.e service certificates) with a government officer. can any one respond to the query at the earliest I have done attestation on the other photocopies of the certificates.

1 2631

In original biodata form identity certificate is there.we have to sign it by gazetted officer on original biodata form?

Where do i get Free COGNOS 8 Certification Dumps Downloaded for these codes COG-105, COG-112, COG-122, COG-125, COG-132, COG-135, COG- 142, COG-145, COG-180, COG-200, COG-205, COG-300, COG-310, COG-400, COG-480

7 12890

Do any of you have SCJP 6.0 certification voucher valid till Aug 2010?

what is digital certificate?

HCL, IBM,

3 8629

a company has deducted tds but not issuing certificate how can i find out tds amount. i have pan number.please help me thank you.

Google,

2 4433

hi frinds..iam planing to do ISTQB certification. What are the contents to be prepared or send me materials or qustion papers & patterns to my mail id.. Gachandugowda@gmail.com.

ME, Patni,

2 4027

How do we generate a digital certificate

2 4503

WHAT IS THE ROLE OF BANK CERTIFICATE OF EXPORT AND REALISATION IN EXPORT HOUSE? PLEASE TELL ME WITH DETAIL AND ITS PROCISSOR?

1 5463

by which international certificate special import concession can be achived

Please send me Informatica 8.1 certification dumps, my mail id purushothk123@gmail.com