Topic :: Certification

Certification Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

any 1 having notes on SAP-ABAP certification, or even if any 1 could provide the url for getting notes on SAP-ABAP certification, would be appreciated.

Hi friends, my company has not having any certification related to qulaity say for example iso,cmmlevels,etc... but they want to get cmm-level-5, tell me what are the process to be taken to get cmm-level-5 certification.. pl answer if anyone know the process, thanks in advance.

2 4231

Plz tell me abt " certification in sap fi/co" i want to be prepare for certification .So tell me abt details

TCS,

5 14358

What is ClientCertificate collection?

1 3659

What is a digital certificate?

Cisco,

1 5730

What is a chained certificate?

How do CAs sign certificates?

The primary goal of a web site certificate is: A. authentication of the web site to be surfed through. B. authentication of the user who surfs through that site. C. preventing surfing of the web site by hackers. D. the same purpose as that of a digital certificate.

1 11448

Which of the following manages the digital certificate life cycle to ensure adequate security and controls exist in digital signature applications related to e-commerce? A. Registration authority B. Certification authority C. Certification relocation list D. Certification practice statement

1 4526

The PKI element that manages the certificate life cycle, including certificate directory maintenance and certificate revocation list (CRL) maintenance and publication is the: A. certificate authority. B. digital certificate. C. certification practice statement. D. registration authority.

2 7410

What are digital certificates ?

How are digital certificates used ?

Who issues digital certificates and how ?

What are Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) ?

TCS,

1 3985

Can I see your certificates?

KJH, Thomson,

2 4585

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Certification }

any 1 having notes on SAP-ABAP certification, or even if any 1 could provide the url for getting notes on SAP-ABAP certification, would be appreciated.

can any one give about the COGNOS and CRYSTAL REPORTS certification details?

What is the Procedure and documents for obtaing CMM Certification

hi friends pls send to me any one have or guide me for model papers or previous papers of ISTQB certification exam foundation level

do RECRUITERS HAVE ANY CERTIFICATIONS, IF SO WHAT ARE THERE?

Murali Raju I would also be intrested in persuing qtp certification could you send me the tutorial . My email is nikhilaram@gmailcom. Can you also let me know where i can get the certification details like fees and the center information. Thanks Nikhila.

I would like to study certification course in Data base adminidtrator then where would i go to study this course?

I want to do Certification course in QTP. For this I request you to suggest the best Tutorial in PDF format, if possible, kinldy mail PDF file to my mail-ID: ramakrishna908@gmail.com Regards, krishna.

I want to do Certification course in QTP. For this I request you to suggest the best Tutorial in PDF format. Hence, if possible, kinldy mail PDF file to my mail-ID: sushmapokhriyal79@gmail.com

CMMI certification procedures

How do an incremental process model and certification work together to produce high quality software? In your own words, describe the intent of certification in the clean room software engineering context.

may i know d institutes offers certification course mobile testing in hyd?

I am currently into Telecom Testing doing some Protocol- level testing(SIP,SS7,CAP protocols) and some Black-Box testing.Is there any certifications which I can do related to this?

how to write test cases on SRS?tell me any example which type of certification is usefull for less then 1 yr exp. people in testing. can anybody know immediatly sent it which the answer

I want to do QTP Mercury Certification, give me an idea and the where can i register for that?