Topic :: Babies

Babies Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

the age of baby will b 5 time after 20 yrs what is present age?

14 12532

i want apply visitor visa for usa and my reason is my real sister is pragnant n she has babyshower so plz help me for question and document

I am residing in coimbatore....i am married,hv a baby of 1.5 yrs old..i hv cleared the written exam(SBI)..I am ready to relocate to chennai,if am selected...and my family also agrees for it...i can stay there alone...but i fear is,,whether they will appoint me or reject me...i need this job...plzzzz replyyyy...

State Bank Of India SBI,

2 4406

l. "Lay-up shot" is a term associated with which of the following games ? (1) Volleyball (3) Basketball (2) Throwball (4) Hand BalI 2. Alexander the Great died in 323 B.C. in (1) Persia Q) BabYlon (3) Macedonia @) Taxila g. The scientist who was associated with the foodgrain revolution and also won the Nobel Pize for Peace is (1) Dr. M.S. Swaminathan (2) Dr. N.E. Borlaug (3) Dr. S. Chandrashekhar (4) Willy Brandt 4. The first Indian ruler who accepted Subsidiary Alliance offered by Lord Wellesley in 1798 was (1) Nawab of Oudh (2) Nizam of Hyderabad (3) Nawab of Carnatic (4) King of Mysore 5. Bats can sense obstacles because they produce (1) Supersonic sound waves (2) Ultrasonic sound waves (3) Infrasonic sound waves (4) Micro sound waves 6. Which of these is a modified underground stem (1) Radish (D Carrot (3) Sweet potato (4) Potato

Ignou, OpenMat,

8 16257

hi im afreen rafee i got the f1 visa for usa on july 19th 2010 n i tuk differment for jan intake 2011 nw i want to takemy 14 mnths baby along with me infact i got my baby f2 I20.prob is wen i went to interview i said my husband stays in india actually he stays in usa ..anyhow i got the visa but nw wat shd i tell wen i go with my baby ?wat r the chances of getting my baby visa?n also plz send me the qustionaire of dependent visa interview .i iwll b w8in for ur reply n im gng 4 the interview shorly so early reply will b appreciated.

why glutent are detected in the rice cereal baby food product even manufacturer claimed that they are using rice and milk only?we have using ELISA to do the test,and rice supposed not containing any glutent,rite?We already repeat the test so many times and it still detected.just wondering where the glutent came from?

hi im afreen rafee i got the usa f1 visa on july 19 2010..nw i want to take my baby along with me ..i got my baby i20 as well as my exentension i20 ..i just want to knw if i wont convice vo wil they reject my visa???plz reply soon early reply will b appreciated . visa once given can it b rejected?

IM FROM MEXICO, my husband and my baby are canadian cityzens, my status right now its as a visitor (one entry) and my residence is in process, we like to travel to europe, its possible to do that and re entry to canada without a problem? tank you very much

My Husband went to US on L1.Now my company is processing my H1-B,will there be any chances for rejection?Also can I process my baby visa along with mine?

Hi, I have baby(10 monthe old) and i want my mother as to be taken care of him with me. Is it possible to take my baby and my mother as dependent with me?

Infosys,

bakit po lalaking seahorse ang nagdadala ng baby seahorse

My sister is a british citizen naturalized, at present she is pregnant and she wanted to deliver her baby here in the philippines.. My question is, is her baby will be automatically a british citizen too? eventhough her baby will be born in her originated country, philippines.

UK Embassy,

what is blue baby syndrome?

2 2118

i am married,we plan to travel Australia to see our cosine. currently i am pregnant.during the time ,if my baby deliver in Australia. what happens after he/she birth.

Explain The Concept Of Machine Learning And Assume That You Are Explaining This To A 5-year-old Baby?