Topic :: Competition

Competition Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

In training for a competition, you find that swimming downstream (with the current) in a river, you can swim 2 miles in 40 minutes, & upstream (against the current), you can swim 2 miles in 60 minutes. How long would it take you to swim a mile in still water?

2 8499

How long has the Miss World beauty Competition been running?

1 3823

At a recent painting competition,Jonny's rendition of a constable was not last.priya only just managed to avoid last place and came third.the lady who paintd a monkey was very successfull and took first place>Mary beat the lady who painted the lady the temple and the lady who painted the flower beat saching.can you determine who painted what and who won

QA,

2 5550

2. At a recent painting competition, jonneys rendition of a constable was not last. priya only just managed to avoid last place and came third. the lady who painted a monkey was very successful and took first place. mary beat the lady who painted the temple and the lady who painted the flower beat sachin. can you determine who painted what and who won?

1 4712

Given the difficulty in facing a cut-throat competition with other banks and FIs, which among the following banks has decided to withdraw its domestic credit measures? 1 UTI bank 2 HSBC 3 ICICI bank 4 IDBI bank

1 2728

what is the difference bitween monopolic competition and under perfect competition

4 7489

what is the difference between monopolic competition and under perfect competition?

1) There is a singing competition for children going to be conducted at a local club. Parents have been asked to arrive at least an hour before and register their children’s names with the Program Manager. Whenever a participant registers, the Program Manager has to position the name of the person in a list in alphabet order. Write a program to help the Program Manager do this by placing the name in the right place each time the Program Manger enters a name. The Logic should be written in Data Structures?

KPIT,

1) There is a singing competition for children going to be conducted at a local club. Parents have been asked to arrive at least an hour before and register their children’s names with the Program Manager. Whenever a participant registers, the Program Manager has to position the name of the person in a list in alphabet order. Write a program to help the Program Manager do this by placing the name in the right place each time the Program Manger enters a name. 2) the Event Manager has to send participants to the stage to perform in the order in which they registered. Write a program that will help the Event Manager know who to call to the stage to perform. The Logic should be in Data Structures

KPIT,

In a gymnastic competition, scoring is based on the average of all scores given by the judges excluding the maximum and minimum scores. Let the user input the number of judges, after that, input the scores from the judges. Output the average score. Note: In case, more than two judges give the same score and it happens that score is the maximum or minimum then just eliminate two scores. For example, if the number of judges is 5 and all of them give 10 points each. Then the maximum and minimum score is 10. So the computation would be 10+10+10, this time. The output should be 10 because 30/3 is 10.

TCS,

What advantages does your competition have over you? - Venture Capitalists

Venture Capitalists,

Compared to your competition, how do you compete with respect to price, features, and performance? - Venture Capitalists

Venture Capitalists,

How would you approach the “Netflix Prize” competition?

How are you different from the competition?

Wegmans,

What is Monopolistic Competition?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Competition }

Is epiphyte succession influenced more by autogenic (i.e. competition, facilitation) or allogenic factors?

How are various factors of production affected by global competition? Do we manage people any differently in a globally competitive environment?

How are the various factors of production affected by global competition? Do we manage people any differently in a globally competitive environment?

How are the various factors of production affected by global competition? Do we manage people any differently in a globally competitive environment?

although ckt breakers have taken the place of old fuse. But instead of it , these older ones are still used in the industries and homes ? why .... what are their advantages and disadvantages ? which one is leading and winning the race and competition ?

I want to prepare for PSU's bt i dont know how many PSU's are open for computer science students and what is the competition level for these. So if anybody knows this please guide me through this.

what is the difference between monopolic competition and under perfect competition?

1) There is a singing competition for children going to be conducted at a local club. Parents have been asked to arrive at least an hour before and register their children’s names with the Program Manager. Whenever a participant registers, the Program Manager has to position the name of the person in a list in alphabet order. Write a program to help the Program Manager do this by placing the name in the right place each time the Program Manger enters a name. The Logic should be written in Data Structures?

1) There is a singing competition for children going to be conducted at a local club. Parents have been asked to arrive at least an hour before and register their children’s names with the Program Manager. Whenever a participant registers, the Program Manager has to position the name of the person in a list in alphabet order. Write a program to help the Program Manager do this by placing the name in the right place each time the Program Manger enters a name. 2) the Event Manager has to send participants to the stage to perform in the order in which they registered. Write a program that will help the Event Manager know who to call to the stage to perform. The Logic should be in Data Structures

Hi Friends, I wish to start my career in manual Testing as I believe I am ready to face Interviews.I have good domain knowledge in banking(investment and retail) and insurance.To be in the competition I have added three years of testing experience to my CV apart from my domain experience. Can someone please advice some real time tips which can help in facing the interview. Thanks in advance

In a gymnastic competition, scoring is based on the average of all scores given by the judges excluding the maximum and minimum scores. Let the user input the number of judges, after that, input the scores from the judges. Output the average score. Note: In case, more than two judges give the same score and it happens that score is the maximum or minimum then just eliminate two scores. For example, if the number of judges is 5 and all of them give 10 points each. Then the maximum and minimum score is 10. So the computation would be 10+10+10, this time. The output should be 10 because 30/3 is 10.

I am presently a B.E graduate in electronics and communication . I want to know will it be a right choice for me to apply for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant exam going to be held in April 2014.As i am more interested in government job rather than private and I have tried to government job in my field but due to high competition and less number of vacancies I wasn't selected.I also want to know that as the D.A ha increased by 10% this Jan,what will be the salary of newly appointed Postal assistant and what is the scope of PA/SA and what is the system of promotions and increment if one gets job? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you

What advantages does your competition have over you? - Venture Capitalists

Compared to your competition, how do you compete with respect to price, features, and performance? - Venture Capitalists