Topic :: Hibernate

Hibernate Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

how can u integrate ejb and hibernate? How can u call hibernateDAO methods in session bean?

Infosys,

Difference between flush() and commit() in hibernate?

Bally Technologies,

2 20970

What is Restrictions in hibernate?

Bally Technologies,

1 4995

What is Hibernate?

4 9574

what is hibernate ceteria ?

Fidelity,

4 7146

what is lazy loading in hibernate?Explain in detailed manner?

IBM, TCS,

2 30780

i am trying to intigrate ejb and hibernate ,from session facade i am callind dao implemented through hibernate,i am getting a ClassDefNotFoundException for this org/hibernate/Session i ve set the class path at build path and in setEnv in weblogic still .........

Give me simple example of hibernate caching and explain the details of caching????? thanks in adv.

1 5667

How to implement dphibernate to activate lazy loading in Flex with java ?thanx in advance!

Difference between JDBC and Hibernate? Give one sample based on the variance?

HCL, IBM, Xybion,

4 26250

hibernate3.jar file contain 7 dependency jar files what is that ?

1 8574

in hibernate, what is dirty reading?

IBM,

1 10042

kindly can any one post for me portlet,hibernate,spring example code and configuration,and some related tutorials plz its urgent for me....thanks in advance ............

1 4303

Hi frnd can i any one kindly can post for me portlet,hibernate and spring example application and with flow explantion configuration using Jdeveloper.and related links ar tutorials kindly please send me .its urgent for me .thanks in advance...........else can any one send to kondaiah.goddeti@gmail.com

What is in Hibernate? How exactly inheritance of Object to Tables can be done? What is the benefits of discriminator?

AppLabs,

1 6607

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Hibernate }

how can u integrate ejb and hibernate? How can u call hibernateDAO methods in session bean?

CANDOR Services, a leading provider of next-generation staffing services, draws from unparalleled resources and expertise to offer you innovative, quality workforce solutions. We have openings for "J2EE ARCHITECT" with one of our clients. Client is CMM Level 5 company. Location : Hyderabad Roles A J2EE Architect with expertise in Web Architecture (covering Spring MVC, AOP, Webflow, Struts, Tiles, Hibernate, JAAS, Web Application Performance Turning & Measurement) as part of Solutions Architecture Group: Position involves in providing architectural vision, conceptualize and provide architectural approaches, create models and specifications, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions. Also involves in providing oversight over ongoing projects as a reviewer and auditor Educational Requirements A minimum of BS or MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience in the IT industry. Skill Sets Overall 8-10 Years of experience in IT industry with 3-4 Years of experience in Service industry Technology Skills Java, J2EE, MVC Frameworks (Struts/WebWork/JSF/Spring), Spring, AOP, WebFlow, ORM Tools (Hibernate/Ibatis/JDO/Tapestry), App servers, Databases, JAAS Web Application Performance Tuning & Measurement 6+ years Java software development experience. 4+ years of enterprise Java development, with emphasis on web-based applications. Strong relational database and SQL skills (5+ years). Mail to : anuradha.k@candorservices.co.in

i am trying to intigrate ejb and hibernate ,from session facade i am callind dao implemented through hibernate,i am getting a ClassDefNotFoundException for this org/hibernate/Session i ve set the class path at build path and in setEnv in weblogic still .........

How to implement dphibernate to activate lazy loading in Flex with java ?thanx in advance!

I have deployed a .war file in my application server comprising of struts and hibernate.If i want to change the "dialect" property of hibernate cfg file how can i change(I have only .war file)... Thanks in advance

Hi Friends. I want complete technical flow of j2ee project with following technologies. jsp , servlet , Struts , Hibernate , (should follow mvc-2 design pattern) . with DAO ,DTO SERVICE layers .

Hi frnd can i any one kindly can post for me portlet,hibernate and spring example application and with flow explantion configuration using Jdeveloper.and related links ar tutorials kindly please send me .its urgent for me .thanks in advance...........else can any one send to kondaiah.goddeti@gmail.com

I Have A Plan to develop a Project in Struts,I want the template of struts project with Hibernate.Canany body provide me the required information?

what is lazy fetching in hibernate

Java openings 3 - 5 years, Lnt Infotech. requirements - core java, J2ee, struts, hibernate Interview Date:- 19 March 2011 Time:- 9:00 AM to 12:00 Pm Interview Location - L & T Infotech, Manapakkam, Chennai Refererral PS NO:- 291649 (Please mention this when u fill the form only then u will be considered for interview) Documents Required:- Latest Resume, Photograph and last 3 payslips Mail me on vasan2211@gmail.com once u appear for interview

in struts how to use hibernate with struts>

hi guys we r working in office...we write some scripts..suddenly we have a work(5min only) in out side..what will do now,,,used to system shut down or log off or lock or sleep mode,switch use or hibernate?

difference between  ejb,struts,hibernate,spring and jsp

In hibernate what is the difference between the Session and SessionFactory?

What is Hibernate Framework?