Answer / rameshkumar

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 9 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

what is the exact qualifing marks for group 1 prelims

0 Answers  

can anyone plz send me bank clerical posts model papers pushyamis@yahoo.com

0 Answers  

78 identical cubes each with 2 cm edge are joined together to form a cuboid. If the perimeter of the base of the cuboid is 64 cm, then the number of cubes along the height of the cuboid is

2 Answers  

Question I Need Change For 1000 Rs It Should Not Be 100 Rs Notes But It Should Contain 10 Notes, Any Ideas?

6 Answers   Arashan Plastic,

f(X)= 2X-1 + f(X-1) if X is not equal to zeroandiff(X=0)=0, Value of f(16)- f(15)

1 Answers   CTS,

Given a collection of points P in the plane, a 1-set is a point in P that can be separated from the rest by a line; i.e. the point lies on one side of the line while the others lie on the other side. The number of 1-sets of P is denoted by n1(P). The maximum value of n1(P) over all configurations P of 19 points in the plane is 18 9 3 I could not solve this. plz give any solution for this question

1 Answers   TCS,

If a train covers 600m in 0.5 seconds, how long it will cover in 10 seconds?

0 Answers   BPCL Bharat Petroleum, Sonata,

how can i get answers of all question.

0 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

A ship is away from the shore by 180 miles.A plane is travelling at 10 times speed of the ship.How long from the shore will they meet?

0 Answers   Infosys,

Ms. Anurag Awasthi deposits an amount of Rs. 56500 to obtain a simple interest at the rats of 12% p.a. for 3 years. What total amount will Mr. Anurag Awasthi get at the end of 3 year?

0 Answers   Axis Bank,

If there are 1024*1280 pixels on a screen and each pixel can have around 16 million colors Find the memory required for this?

0 Answers   3i Infotech, Canara Bank, EDS,

Q2. Pipe A takes 16 min to fill a tank. Pipes B and C, whose cross-sectional circumferences are in the ratio 2:3, fill another tank twice as big as the first. If A has a cross-sectional circumference that is one-third of C, how long will it take for B and C to fill the second tank? (Assume the rate at which water flows through a unit cross-sectional area is same for all the three pipes.)

5 Answers   HCL,

Categories