Hi,Viwes any body tell me how to prepare for DAO and which
books is best for it?
Answer / lakshmi
S Y L L A B U S
Paper-1 : GENERAL STUDIES (DEGREE STANDARD)
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science
and Technology and
their implications including matters of every day
observation and experience, as
may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made
a special study of
any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general
understanding of the subject
in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects
with a focus on AP Indian
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s
political system- rural
development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences
WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
Paper-2 : ARITHMETIC (S.S.C. STANDARD)
1. Number systems – Rational and irrational numbers-decimal
numbers-modulus of a real number – inequalities involving
modulus- Primes and
composite numbers – least common multiple and greatest
2. Ratio and proportion-Averages-percentages-profit and
and compound interests-Partnerships-Time and distance –
Time and work-clocks
3. Polynomials-special products-factorization-Remainder
equations-Algebraic expressions-Binomial theorem for
positive integral index.
4. Sets-fundamental operations on sets-Relations and
functions-Types of functions-
Matrices (utmost of type 3X3) – Matrix addition and
multiplication – system of
5. Statistics – Frequency table - Mean, Median and mode-
deviation-standard deviation and variance.
PAPER 3 – MENSURATION (S.S.C Standard)
1. Areas of squares, rectangles, triangles quadrilaterals,
2. Geometry of triangles and polygons-identical triangles
similarity of triangles-
Pythagoras theorem and applications.
3. Surface area and volumes of solids such as Sphere,
Cylinder, Cone and Prism.
4. Geometry of Circles-Common tangents to two Circles and
Chords and sectors of circle.
5. Coordinates in two-dimension plane-Distance formula-area
of straight line in different forms-Applications -
Trigonometric ratios and their
values for special angles-simple trigonometric identities
For the preparation of DAO first prepare
textbooks thoroughly after for practice purpose
use "vijetha compititions" book and read current affairs
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
The Indian institution that has filed more patents than all the individual patents put together in India is (1) CSIR (2) ICAR (3) AIIM (4) DRDO
if any one have the previous question papers for the post of Govt polytechnic lecturers in Instrumentation Engg branch, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the new economic environment the Indian economy is characterized as a/an (1) Developing economy (2) Backward economy (3) Developed economy (4) Underdeveloped economy
. Boghazkoti is important because (1) It is known as a significant trading center between Central Asia and Tibet (2) Inscriptions found here mention the name of the Vedic gods and goddesses (3) The original text of the Vedas was composed here (4) It was a trade center during the Sangam Age
. Gandhiji was born at (1) Ahmedabad (2) Gandhinagar (3) Porbandar (4) Kandla
Panini was a (a) Sanskrit grammerian (b) Vedic scholar (c) Famous saint (d) Telugu poet
Which dynasty ruled Vijayanagar empire after Sangham dynasty ? (a) Tuluva dynasty (b) Saluva dynasty (c) Aravidu dynasty (d) None
Which of the following dynasties belong to Brahmin caste: (a) Pallavas (b) Salankayanas (c) Kadambas (d) All the three
What were the two capitals of Rashtrakutaas? (a) Moyurkhandi (near Nasik) (b) Manyaketa (Mysore) (c) Kondaveedu (d) Both A & B
. Capital-intensive industries cause : (1) Increase in capital (2) Unemployment (3) Vast employment opportunities (4) None
can any one tell me how to prepare for polytechnic lecturers interview for physics-2013
. The greatest of the Mughal Emperor in India was (1) Aurangzeb (2) Shahjahan (3) Nadir Shah (4) Akbar