. The Rajputs were defeated against Muslims because
(1) The Muslim invaders had superior arms
(2) The Muslim invaders were in greater numbers
(3) The Rajputs were divided among themselves
(4) The Rajputs were not as brave as the Muslim invaders were
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / omar afghan
May God Keep you Away from the venom of Cobra,the teeth of the Tiger, and the Revenge of Afghans
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||3 No|
Answer / nagendra singh
First of all if we talk about coward my opinion is Neither muslim nor Rajpoot were coward. These both castes are the most powerfull fighter of the time.
Lets take some point.
1. Ashoka the great conqured whole india to Iran ( Any body can search this on google )
Bappa rawal was a rajput king who in 8th century defeted arabs many time and conqure ARAB.
( and body can refer the wikipedia )
Prithvi raj chouhan a rajput king defeted 17 times Mh. gori and left him but 18th time he lost.
2. Arbs were also great fighter. Pathans are one of the barevest fighters ofthe time and due to continues efforts of attack over induia they won one day.
3. The only reason of Rajput defet is that there were lack of unity among rajput kings othere wise Arbs can never defet rajpoots as ARBS were trying this from 7th century but they actualy get in in 12th centry.
4. That was time in which Hakim kha suri was fighting from Maharna pratp in front lane and Raja MAN Singh was fighting from AKBAR side in front line.
Rajput helps so much to MOGHULS in there journey coz that time there was no INDIA, there was just indepedent sates so rajput also did same thing that every king will do for there state.
5. Last but not list
if some body says that rajpoots were cowards thae they shoud neevr forget
- Babar almost lost his fight against SANGA
- Humuyn ( son of babar) was running whole life.
- Rana Amar singh of punjab gave shelter to humyun to his wife which later gave birt AKBAR in AMAR singh"s mahal and AMAR singh touht him the sword.
- There are large number of rajpoot kings who defeted moughls many time
- MArtha, nepal, mewar and many pricely sates were indepedent at moughl era.
- There are larger number of PARAMVEER, MAHAVEER Chakras's that rajpoot and sikh have. ( No doubht mumlims aslo do ahve mahaveer chakra but still number are in Rajpoot side )
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
Answer / ziaur rahman
Rajputs were always defeated at the hands of muslims ...first by Md. Ghori who defeated Prithvi Raj who tried to escape from the battlefield but caught and slain by Ghori (Refer to Wikipedia)..then during the Delhi Sultanate they served the Muslim Courts and then by Mughals ...they were even defeated by the least efficient of mughal rulers like Bahadur Shah and then they served the British.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||1 Yes||3 No|
Answer / shaheed
one of the most cowardest pepole on earth is hindus.they cannt confront face to face,the enter under the feet, and coming out through head,i myself challenge you do want to fight me come on then yopu dirty,nasty pepole,even you dont have courage to face me .if you i can see you i will taer of your face.rajputs are all sons of bloody beaches.bkoz,so many races fathered them.muslim pepole are bravest pepole pepole on the planet.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||5 Yes||9 No|
Answer / gaji
I don't think the Rajputs lost so many battles to the
muslims because of superior muslim weapons. Muslims like
Alauddin Khilji, Qutbuddin Aibak, Mohammad of Ghor, Shams-
ud-din Iltutmish, Shah Jahan etc defeated hindu rajput
armies that had the same weaponry as muslims. So it can't
have been anything to do with superior muslims weaponry.
The muslims were just more brave and determined.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||28 Yes||40 No|
Answer / rashid pathan
Simply Rajputs were coward initially.
All Hindu Rajputs were Coward actually. and hindus are coward actually it is a reality.
that why maharana pratap and rana sanga and other other rajputs defeated badly. and they ran out of the battle field.
hindu rajputs are even coward than the most coward muslim.
ghandi also wrote in his book that "hindus are coward and muslims are bully".
so, if any body say that rajputs are brave this is wrong but may be they are brave among coward hindus.
here is something intresting that rajputs who accepted Islam are considered as the Bravest Muslims. this is the spirit of Islam actually thats why they are some heroes from rajput race but they are realy bravest . like Dulla Bhatti, Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, Rashid Minhas Shaheed, Sowar Muhammad Janjua shaheed, Raja Sarwar Bhatti Shaheed, Shabbir Shariff rana Shaheed.
so, the rajputs are actually coward except those who r muslims because they proved it.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||20 Yes||54 No|
Nizam College was established in the year : (a) 1884 (b) 1882 (c) 1887 (d) 1880
. Which of the following climatic characteristic is related to tropical deserts (1) Low pressure throughout the year (2) Most of the rain comes in winter (3) Very high daily range of temperature (4) Very low daily range of temperature
. A fall in the price of a commodity leads to (1) A rise in Consumer’s real income (2) A shift in demand (3) A fall in demand (4) A fall in Consumers real income
APPSC AEE CIVIL ENGG
The most important revolt that occurred in 1846 in the ceded districts was? (a) Zamindar’s revolt (b) The revolt of Chinna Bhupati (c) The revolt of Narasimha Reddi (d) None of the above
The language that is noticed in the early inscriptions of the Ikshvakus ? (a) Sanskrit (b) Pali (c) Prakrit (d) Brahmi
Who were the two foreigners who visited Vijayanagar? (a) Vascodegama and Marco polo (b) Nicolo Conti & Abdul Razak (c) Marcopolo & Nicolo Conti (d) None
The residuary powers of legislation in the case of Jammu and Kashmir belong to (1) The Parliament (2) The Governor (3) The State Legislature (4) Both the Parliament and the Governor
can anyone tell me when the final result of clerks in state bank of india will be published? i have given interview on 18 th october.
. “Gresham’s Law” in Economics relates to (1) Supply and demand (2) Circulation of currency (3) Consumption and supply (4) Distribution of goods and services
Birds do not have (1) Nerves (2) Eyelids (3) Sweat glands (4) Solid bones
The Governor of Madras who attempted to develop western education in Andhra was (a) Philip Brown (b) Kingford (c) Cotton (d) Thomas Munro