1. How to capture data from images in QTP and produce them in Excel sheet ? 2. What is Terminal Emulator add-in installation and configuration procedure ? 3. Tell me how do u define action and transaction in QTP ? 4. Is QTP case sensitive ? 5. Problem with XML checkpoint ? 6. When was QTP 8.2 and Loadrunner 8.0 officially released to the market ? 7. Can we record on netscape browser does it require any special settings ? 8. How do I add new object to the object repository to any particular frame ? 9. Do we have rapid test scrpit wizard in QTP ? How to learn all the windows and objects in QTP 10. How to open Exceel sheet using QTP script ? 11. Is it necessary to learn VB script to work with QTP or we can manage with keword driven ? 12. What is descriptive programming in QTP ? 13. How to invoke the QTP from dos prompt and run a test without any interaction with human ? 14. What is the meaning of Context sensitive ? 15. How to retrive the property values from "Resource.mtr" after recording the script with "Standard checkpoints" ? 16. Where should we use accessbility checkpoints. Can u explain me with the example ? 17. How do we add object repository dynamically ? (During runtime) 18. How to record right click of a context menu and click on the selection ? 19. How to connect oracle database to QTP ? 20. How will you load few objects in Active Screen ? 21. Can I compare two DataBases using QTP ? 22. If the the two object have same class then how QTP will find the object ? 23. Can I change the runtime properties of an object ? How can I check if a parameter exists in database ? 24. What is the script for database check point, bitmapchek point, regular expression ? 25. What is QTP environmental variable ?1 12691
Hi Friends, Can any one answer this question? 17) What method is used to retrieve the number of columns in the query results? A. Fields.Count B. Fields.Item(EOF) C. Fields.Count(BOF) D. Fields.Count.Value2 2380
Pls answer this: What is the difference between a subroutine and a function? A. A subroutine can call itself; a function cannot B. A function returns a value; a subroutine cannot C. A function can accept arguments; a subroutine cannot. D. A subroutine can call other procedures; a function cannot.1 3427
hi i have one issue while selecting weblist i want show one particalur item in weblist .ex one weblist they are monday to sunday i want show the reporter like thurday in particular weblist can you help me about this thanks balaji5 4085
VM1 = "Invalid username or password. Please try again. " VM2 = "Email id is required.Password is required. " VM3 = "Email id is an invalid e-mail address.Password is required. " VM4 = "Password is required. " VM5 = "Email id is required. " VM6 = "Email id is an invalid e-mail address. " 'Rowcount of the Local sheet Rowcount = DataTable.GetSheet("Invalid login transactions").GetRowCount 'Valid emailid and Password Emailid = "email@example.com" Password = "Password0" 'For i = 1 to Rowcount 'Parameterised Email_id Browser("Browser").Page ("Page").WebEdit("emailAddress").Set DataTable("Email_id", dtLocalSheet) EID = Browser("Browser").Page ("Page").WebEdit("emailAddress").GetRoProperty("value") 'Parameterised Password Browser("Browser").Page ("Page").WebEdit("password").Set DataTable("Password", dtLocalSheet) PWD = Browser("Browser").Page ("Page").WebEdit("password").GetROProperty("Value") If EID = Emailid And PWD = Password Then Reporter.ReportEvent micPass, "EID & PWD check", "Email id and Password is correct, One iteration of Invalid login attempts is not being executed" Else Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebButton ("Sign-In").Click 'Output value exported to the local sheet Browser("Browser").Page ("Page_2").Output CheckPoint("Home page_Sign in") 'Storing the output value in a variable(OUTPUT OUTPUT = Datatable.GetSheet ("Invalid login transactions").Getparameter ("Validation_message_signin").value 'comparing the Variable Output and the Validation message for a given input If OUTPUT = VM1 Then Reporter.ReportEvent micPass, "VM1", "Invalid username or password. Please try again. " else if OUTPUT = VM2 Then Reporter.ReportEvent micPass, "VM2", "Email id is required.Password is required. " else if OUTPUT = VM3 Then Reporter.ReportEvent micPass, "VM3", "Email id is an invalid e-mail address.Password is required. " else if OUTPUT = VM4 Then Reporter.ReportEvent micPass, "VM4", "Password is required. " else if OUTPUT = VM5 Then Reporter.ReportEvent micPass, "VM5", "Email id is required. " else if OUTPUT = VM6 Then Reporter.ReportEvent micPass, "VM6", "Email id is an invalid e-mail address. " else Reporter.ReportEvent micFail, "EID & PWD check_FAIL", "Validation message checkpoint failed. The captured v msg is not required" End if End if I am getting syntax error saying "Expected 'End If'" at the last line, Why is this? Kindly explain...1 5863
1. Pls can anyone give me the descriptive programing script to find the number of edit boxes in a login window in flights reservation (windows application only not web). 2. Using descriptive programing, how do you handle changing URLs. Pls anyone, very urgent2 3126
Greetings friends , Hope all of you are doing well. When I run a test, is it possible for me to for me to take each row from the data table , once at a time. In other words,if i have 10 rows in the global data table, say data1,data2, data 3...and so on up to data10. Can I have the value of data1 when I run a test, and next time when I run the same test (say next day), it should skip data1 as it has already used it and go directly to data 2 ??? Would be great if anybody can help me out know in this issue. Thanks & Regards !!
Pls can anyone give me the descriptive programing script to find the number of edit boxes in a login window in flights reservation (windows application only not web). Pls anyone, very urgent1 1507
1. Can anyone help me with recovery scenarios, each type with examples and also what is on error resume next?1 2887
1. I have asked the same question for the third time, but i am getting wrong answers. Pls give me the script to count the number of edit boxes or checkboxes in an windows application screen. In windows application childobject is not working, anyone very urgent8 3882
I want to see all the properties of agent name in login window. I will use the script Set a=Window("FR").WinEdit("Agent Name:").Gettoproperties( ) msgbox but my question is how to use the msgbox if i use a it will display only a, so anyone pls let me know how to get the display of all the properties using GetToProperties () or GetRoProperties (). Thanks a lot5 3207
3. Anyone pls tell me as many points as possible for this question? what r the things to take into consideration before automating an application like; a). Identify whether the tool supports the appln or not. b). When there is lot of retesting and regression testing. c). ROI. d). When there is a need for running same script for multiple datas, etc. e). ---- f). --------- Pls give me more points.1 1549
After the execution of a script how do u upload the results to Quality Center. Pls anyone explain in detail. It is very urgent._______Thanks a lot!!
In order to select an automation tool for automating ur application, what r the things u need to consider? For eg i will go for automation; 1) When there is a lot of retesting and regression testing. 2) Return on investments. 3) Whether the tool supports the appln. 4)--------------, etc. Pls give me more number of points because my answer did not satisfy the interviewer. Very urgent pls755
Hi we are using QTP9.0 for Seibel Application and this seibel application will give you a popup messagebox which is of web , so qtp takes 3 mins to recognize the messagebox and to click on it , we have more number of messageboxes like this . please suggest me some solution
How to sendKeys in QTP? Diff b/w sendkeys and device replay? Diff b/w function and Sub? Diff b/w Array and List Different Types of running Keys other than Fast, slow,Normal mode Regular expression for http://newtours.demoaut.com Difference between \w and \W How to generate script button Recording Types Different Types of Actions? Using DP performance degrades, If Yes why? How to close all the opened browsers? Diff b/w SystemUtil.Run and invoke application? If qtp not recognized the combo box How to select values from drop down?
how can i pass a "cript"as a parameter in to a function
what is review
How to test the login page in different ways in automation testing and i need code?
what kind of frame work you used in your last project?
images are dynamically changes how to compare two images with out using the bitmap
"What are the common constrains that we need to consider when we prepare testcases for ASP application". Thanks in Advance...
If you have two monitors one is of 19inch and the 2nd one is of 24inch,if you want to write same QTP script in both the two monitors is there any changes required in the script?
can anyone tell me from where i can download qtp demo or crack version
Hello friends..... On which areas of an application we can not test with QTP
Is there anyway to automatically update the Datasource name in Database Checkpoints object when we migrate tests to a new release?
whare exactly we have to use functions and sub routain
.have you ever written compiled module? if yes , tell me about some of the function that you wrote.
I am having major problems with some DB Table Checkpoints I add to my script. I 35 web based applications recorded and each has DB Table Checkpoints insert but only 1 script isn't recognizing the DB Table Checkpoints for some reason. I've checked the DB connections and the info in the Library Functions and still only this one script out of 35 doesn't recognize the DB Table Checkpoints. Can someone please help me figure out why only this one script out of 35 that's hitting the same database is having a problem.