Answer / cool

How is it.....yaar???

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 3 No

3,7,19,55,163,?..

Answer / sanjet kumar jha

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 6 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

In a certain company, 20% of the men and 40% of the women attended the annual company picnic. If 35% of all the employees are man, what percent of all the employees went to the picnic?

7 Answers   Cap Gemini, TCS,

can anyone tell me how to prepare techinal apptitude question papers of mainframe.like syntel,capejemini pz let me know

1 Answers   TCS,

Which of the following does multithreading allow? A. several transactions that require the same program to use one copy of the program. B. many tasks to be allocated to the terminal. C. an audit trail of all files records from all files updated by a particular application

0 Answers  

Mirror image of ear.

2 Answers   3D PLM,

Shortcut keys in excel : Ctrl + k Ctrl + d Ctrl + y

5 Answers   eClerx,

salary is 's' per month,'x'% of salary is given as bonus, if 3 months salary is s1,s2 & s3 then what is his salary.

7 Answers   Apollo, Wipro,

Three birds cross a point in a same st. line and of that 2 fly in opposite directions. If a triangle is formed with the position of the birds what kind of the triangle will be formed? a)isosceles b)right angle c)equilateral d)right angle and isosceles.

2 Answers   CTS,

gavaskar average in first 50 innings was 50 . after the 51st innings his average was 51 how many runs he made in the 51st innings

0 Answers   Accenture,

There are 5 boxes in a cargo. The weight of the 1st box is 200 KG, the weight of the 2nd box is 20% higher than the third box, whose weight is 25% higher than the 1st box weight. The 4th box which weighs 350 KG is 30% lighter than the 5th box. Find the difference in average weight of the 4 heaviest boxes and the four lightest boxes.

0 Answers   TCS,

A number of children are standing in a circle. They are evenly spaced and the 6th child is directly opposite the 20th child. How many child are there altogether

5 Answers  

SWATI WHEN GET MARRIED TO JAYANTA HER AGE WAS 3/4 TH OF HER HUSBAND'S AGE.AFTER 12 YEARS HER AGE BECAME 5/6 TH OF HER HUSBAND'S AGE.THEN WHAT'S THE AGE OF SWATI WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED

5 Answers   CSC,

E=I*I*R what is the effect of E when I becomes I/2

6 Answers   Wipro,

Categories