13.333*19.111=?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

13.333*19.111=?..

Answer / sandeep

Is This Answer Correct ?    7 Yes 10 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

Three members are hunting in a forest.While crossing a streem cartridges of two of them gets wetted up.Then the third person decides his cartidges equally. After 4 shots of each person, total cartridges remaining are equal to what each had initially after sharing.How many total cartridges they initially they shared?

0 Answers   Infosys,

I have two coins for 75 paise.1 coin is not 50 paise, how?

41 Answers   HCL, Infosys, KI, SNS International,

You have a bucket of jelly beans. Some are red, some are blue, and some green. With your eyes closed, pick out 2 of a like color. How many do you have to grab to be sure you have 2 of the same? You have a bucket of jelly beans. Some are red, some are blue, and some green. With your eyes closed, pick out 2 of a like color. How many do you have to grab to be sure you have 2 of the same?

3 Answers  

Hi Friends, Myself shiwani i had 11 years gap in my study and rite now i am 26 years,i enrolled myself in b.com and rite now i am in my second year and also pursuing CS(company secretary)and doing job in accounts department drawing 25000/-p.m,after completing my graduation and some level of cs module,would like to apply in mnc,would it matter to them that i had 11 years gap in study,kindly please help,me worried alot.

2 Answers  

A man is stranded on a desert island. All he has to drink is a 20oz bottle of sprite. To conserve his drink he decides that on the first day he will drink one oz and the refill the bottle back up with water. On the 2nd day he will drink 2oz and refill the bottle. On the 3rd day he will drink 3oz and so on... By the time all the sprite is gone, how much water has he drunk?

3 Answers  

Here is the family tree of Mr. RAHUL RAHUL | --------------------------------------------- | | | | RATISH YASH OM TRILOK | | ? -------- ------------------ | | | | | AMAR AMIT RAM HARSH ASHOK | | ----- ------- | | | | | How many children does Mr. TRILOK have?

1 Answers  

Ship is 180 miles away from shore. At that time a plane started from shore to pass some information to the ship with 10 times velocity of ship's velocity. At what distance from shore they will meat?

0 Answers   Infosys,

5+3+2=151012 9+2+4=183662 8+6+3=482466 5+4+5=202504 7+2+5=?

5 Answers  

In how many ways can we put numbers 1 to 9 without repeating in a 3*3 matrix,so that the sum of all elements in any row and column and diagonal is 15??

9 Answers   Amazon, Satyam,

Classic: If a bear walks one mile south, turns left and walks one mile to the east and then turns left again and walks one mile north and arrives at its original position, what is the color of the bear

16 Answers   ADP, Microsoft, OSI, TCS, Tech Mahindra,

If A,B,C,D,E r 5 members of a family.4 of them give true statements : 1. E is my mother in law 2. C is my son in law's brother 3. B is my father's brother 4. A is my brother's wife Who made the stmt. and what r the realtions among them Ans. E

4 Answers   Infosys,

condition: there is a room in which you r sitting in middle.and infront of you there is two persons and two doors.behind 1 door there is success and behind another door there is failure,but you don't know behind which door success is.out of above 2 person one always speak truth and other always lie and you also don't know who speak true and who speak lie. question: you have to select success door by asking only one question....so what only one question you ask to get sucess door? note:you are not supposed to ask two question 1 with each person

2 Answers   Infosys,

Categories