1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating
the weight then what is his gain in percentage.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating the weight then what is his gain in pe..

Answer / shubham

5.2631579%

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating the weight then what is his gain in pe..

Answer / guest

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / guest

definately not 5. 5(9\19).Work it out.

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 2 No

Answer / hitesh

4.88%

Answer / neha

4.80%

Post New Answer

More English Interview Questions

what is the meaning of kpo

2 Answers  

why are you want join army?

0 Answers  

hi..guys... i am pooja from delhi..Please give me the information about Probationary officer Bank exams and also about asst. manager of IDBI bank exam... how should i prepare?? which book should i refer??PLZZZZZZZZZZ

1 Answers  

1. Neither he nor i am playing the cricket. 2. Neither he nor i was playing the cricket. 3. Neither he nor i are playing the cricket. 4. Neither he nor i were playing the cricket.

3 Answers   Yardi, Yardi Software,

Hdfc ka office

0 Answers   Cap Gemini, HDFC, Wipro,

Choose correct one : 1. Some of the dessert are left by the end of the anniversary party. 2. Some of the dessert was left by the end of the anniversary party. 3. Some of the dessert were left by the end of the anniversary party. 4.Some desserts are left by the end of the anniversary party.

4 Answers   Yardi,

hi guys, how to prepare for INDIAN BANK clerk exam,pls gave me any suggestions, abt related on bank exams,prvs examinors on iob done, pls told me how to prepare for exams, abt timings etc.

1 Answers   BSRB, Indian Bank,

Distinction between Indus Civilisation and Vedic Civilisation

0 Answers  

Flammable & Imflammable are one & the same.

3 Answers   Yardi,

which year did Vasco Da Gama discover Calicut?

3 Answers  

Complete the series 1,2,5,26,?

10 Answers   SSC, Yardi,

Could you tell me what the safe working slip load of a class A right angled coupler is please? What size sole board must be used on soft ground? What is the correct sized rope used on gin wheels in scaffolding?

1 Answers   Shell,

Categories